𝐒𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐈𝐈

Inside the palace, there's three-person sat on the comfortable cushion while another two remained standing on their owner's side.

Feeling uncomfortable, Athanasia could see desserts filled the desk in front of the Emperor and his kids. She glanced at Claude, who stared at her with intimidating eyes that could make her scared, while Anastacius, who sat on her side, knew the plot was upcoming later.

She looked down because she felt uncomfortable because of his cold gaze. Anastasius couldn't help but tried himself to defend his cute little sister.

"I didn't know you couldn't speak"Claude broke the silence between them.

Athanasia only hiccuped as a response while Anastasius put his hand at his face, which could be considered as facepalming.

"Father, she's one of the imperial family. Of course, she could speak." Anastasius defending Athanasia as she widened her eyes in confusion and surprise by his statement.

Well, at least he's not trying to kill her, didn't he?

Claude's right eye twitched in annoyance. He was right, after all, considering that the Imperial Family at least could speak. "Well, this is boring" Claude sighed at himself before leaning his body at the chair.

Well, Athanasia's mind is still a mess after tried to process the situation right now. She continued to look down at the floor before figuring out the result. 'Does that mean...'

'=I'll kill you because you're not entertaining?!'

Looking back at his daughter, he asked a question at her. "Not much of talker?"He asked her. Anastasius wondering if he could facepalm once again but decided not to do that as he leave that matter to Athanasia.

"Athy can talk," She said after manage to gain some courage as she gave him a small smile.

Claude only sighed as a response. "Finally, I get to hear your voice. Why did you stay silent until now?"He said as she remained silent.

Unexpectedly, Anastasius and Felix stepped in. "Pardon me, your majesty/father, but little girls around princess' age are known to be shy." They said in unison as Felix raised his eyebrows in surprise while Anastasius remained expressionless and calm.

Claude's attention turned to them. "Is that so? I thought she would be the same as Anastasius, considering that he even took a lot of classes when he's around three."He said, compliment his firstborn while Anastasius silently groaned in his mind.

'It's just a fucking novel and manhwa. There's nothing to be proud of.'Anastasius thought of himself just like Cale Henituse after being called as 'Young Master Silver Shield' after the incident in the plaza.

(TCF spoiler I guess?)

'Y-You jerk! Don't compare me to him! Kids could be shy! Even the grown-up would fall silent in front of you!'Athanasia thought of herself.

However, she continued to maintain the smile on her face although..she was slowly dying inside. 'Yes, whatever. Just let me go'

"Hmm" Claude's expression softened for a bit. But, Athanasia could imagine a ferocious golden dragon beside him while she thought of Anastasius as a wolf who tried to protect a small creature like her.

"Felix, Yujerian"Claude called two crimson duos out of nowhere as both of them being respectful of him.

"Yes, your majesty."Both of them said in unison.

"Leave us"

Both of them didn't say anything as they bowed down.

'D-Don't go, m-mister!'Athanasia cried out in her mind while Anastasius didn't respond at all. Before leaving the room, Felix looked back with uncomfortable expression on his face while Yujerian had his confusion, but keep his mouth shut.