#13 Pranks

~ Make Up - Ariana Grande ~

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"You have it?" Cam asks as she pops up out of nowhere.

I reach into my locker pulling out the pink paint. She holds up a small bucket. I begin squeezing the thick paint into the bucket as she holds it. I toss the empty tube of paint in my locker and hold the bucket while Cam reaches into her bag and takes out her water bottle.

She smirks. "I made it ice cold." As she pours her water into the bucket, ice drops out of it. She lifts her sleeve before mixing it up with her hand watching the water and paint mix into one colour.

I look around the room for our target. Bingo. And he's wearing a white shirt today, that's a plus. He's flirting with sme curly red head right now. His shoulder leans against the lockers while he talks, the red head swirls a strand of hair around her finger and giggles at each word he says.

"Ugh barf. And I thought that type of shit only happened in movies," Cam mumbles. I shrug, agreeing with her. "Okay do it now," she encourages.

I walk over to Grey slowly from behind. I lift the bucket dumping the ice cold water over his head. The redhead steps back. A laugh escapes my lips but I quickly smack my hand over my mouth.

He turns around and his eyes land on mine. I move to leave but he grabs my wrist pulling my body against him. My cream coloured long sleeve is splattered with dripping pink paint. But Grey's shirt is almost completely soaked and pink.

"You're going to regret that Angel," he whispers.

I look around to see everyone watching us. I remove my wrist from his hold and step back crossing my arms. "Mmm I don't think I will. Bring it on Grey, I'm not scared of you." But I am scared of what he might do.

He winks before walking off. Winks?! What does that even mean? I walk back over to my locker where Cam is waiting with Evelyn and Ollie. Shit, Ollie. I didn't tell him I was pranking his brother.

"Heyyyy Olives," I drawl, trying not to act suspicious. My hands snapped behind my back.

He raises an eyebrow. "Is Grey bothering you again? Harley, I told you I'd talk to him," he reminds me.

I give him a sheepish smile. "I know but I'm good on my own. Ollie, I love you but where's the fun in that." He looks at me weirdly. Evelyn scoffs.

"I gotta pee," Camryn says before excusing herself.

"I don't like Camryn," Evelyn declares.

I shrug. "I never asked you if you liked her or not. I like her and honestly couldn't care less about what you think," I retort. Evelyn immediately looks up at Ollie and nudges him.

I look at Ollie confused. He looks like he's hiding something. "Look Harley. I like Cam but I just don't like the way you're acting, you've changed," he says honestly.

I don't think I've changed yet. I think I'm in the midst of changing.

I shrug, not caring one bit. "Why? Because I'm not the same little bitch who'd let people walk all over her." I look at Evelyn. "Even if I did change, so what? I'm starting to like the new me. If you don't like it, you can walk out of my life." I glance at the both of them once more before walking away.

"Wait up!" Ollie tosses his arm around my shoulder. "I love you whether you're a little bitch or not and we are best friends whether you are or not. You aren't getting away from me that easily so what's the plan?" He asks.