12. Hear Me Out

A/n
Second update for the day<3
It's a bit shorter
🐣

"win please just hear m~"

"You know what ! Bright fuck you ! I really thought that you know what I'm being a bit harsh ! I mean it has been three years but .. you ...you're just horrible aren't you ! Really ? Did you really just break the guitar that I gave you ? And what huh did you throw it out too ? " I shouted anger boiling over .

"Win please hear me out once please " he cried and I groaned .

"Stay on your fucking side before I throw you out of the window " I shouted .

We were back in our dorm room ,

There's just no where that I could have gone which didn't include him considering he was literally a few metres away from me as I tried to make my grand escape .

"Sorry sorry .. but win you got it all wrong !" He said taking a step back into his side of the room , I can see tears rolling down his face but I wasn't any better now was I .

I'm too a crying mess .

"Just shut up bright ! I'm .. I shouldn't be affected by this I shouldn't !" I said grabbing and pulling onto my hair groaning

I heard him shuffling his stuff around making me Look towards him .

"What are you doing ?" I mumbled

Is he going away ?

He pulled out one of the bigger storage sections below the bed pulling out a guitar case

"Bright ! I don't care if you kept the broken fucking guitar throw it away as if I ca~"

"It's not .. It's not broken win... I fixed it myself I don't bring it out while practicing because I don't want others to use it " he said turning around holding onto a rich deep brown acoustic guitar with clear patchwork around the neck .

It definitely looks like it's been put back together .

I looked up at him still feeling hurt seeing my gift that he once cherished so much looking all beaten up .

"You've messed it up already just throw it awa~"

"I didn't do this win !! " He cried louder than how he was just a second ago.

He put the guitar back on his bed taking a Deep breath trying to get some air through his stuffy nose he looked up trying to control his tears .

"Por..por did " he said .

"What ?" I asked now confused .

He looked towards me his eyes looking more hurt than they were , what happened ?

He gulped before starting,

"It was around the time you and tu started hanging out.. you were out that day I came over to check and saw the entire house empty , I came back home angry and upset and started playing my guitar... Apparently por was home he.. uh.. he had an important call and my guitar was bothersome .. he came in and smashed it win .. along with calling me all sorts of things .. how I'm a disappointment how I'm not good for anything" he said his voice hitching at every other word still sniffling away .

He looked into my eyes his eyes now looking blood shot red Making me feel the pain .

"I ran away and came to your room and cried myself to sleep win ..  I wanted you I needed you but you weren't there and it was okay .. win it really was .. I ended up crying myself to sleep in your bed ..but when I woke up eveything was a mess" he said .

"What do you mean ?" I asked confused .

He sniffled before giving a small sad smile .

"I woke up and the first thing I heard was you talking to her.. win.. talking about where you guys will go the next day .. and I completely lost it because I knew I was losing you " he said making my eyes widened .

{A/n this  section is referring to a part that was in 5. Gone I'm putting it here as well because it's a bit confusing to find  ;
Tu and win had to work together hence they were always together after school as well

There was a day when win came back home and found his deer friend fast asleep on his bed his eyes looked puffy which made win very confused but he didn't push much

That same night he was on the phone with tu going over where they should go the next day to fill the survey when he heard ruffling around his room the next thing he knew bright was gone.
I hope this doesn't confuse anyone ^_^ }

"Bright what are you on about ! We were doing a~"

"Project ! I know and I tried to tell myself that too ! I really did win ! I promise but.. but then ~" he looked away

"What bright ! " I shouted feeling annoyed at this situation.

"I.. saw you hanging out with her after your project was done and..I ..i~"

"And you couldn't take it ?! Really bright ! " I scoffed

"Bright she was my friend ! The only one I had in school who wasn't you ! And this is what you do !" I shouted and he cried

"I'm sorry ! Win I messed up I .. I know ! It's just that not only were you slipping away from me ! She was taking you away from me but also .. she.. she was the first person you ever showed interest towards and i~"

"And you Decide that you wanted that ! Is that right ?" I scoffed and he shook his head furiously making me laugh a bit hysterically

"Then what~"

"I.. it was your first... anything win I wanted to be sure that she's good~"

"Oh fuck off bright ! You.. who the fuck are you to do that ? Huh ? Yoh thought I was interested in her so you tried to test her ? Is that what you're saying ?!"

"Win I didn't want you to get hurt !"

"And yet here you are hurting me ! The most ! How ironic don't you think !"

"Win~" he stuttered

When the realisation struck.. he decided to court her and do all that because I was slipping away from him.. that's what he said right ?

"Bright" I called out he looked up to meet my eyes

"Did you date her because you were jealous of me ? " I said taking a small pause ,

"Or her ?"

🤍