02 | The playboy look

*1 week later*

*1 week later*

*ringgggggg*

I have never woken up this fast in my life.I wore my school uniform and I was feeling like wearing makeup today,so I did! I didn't go over the top,just some mascara,and lipgloss. I straightened my hair and put a headband on.

It's been a week since school started and I am already over it!

My dad drove me today but he wasn't in his good mood.I didn't ask him what's wrong because I knew he wasn't gonna tell me even If I did ask.

***

I entered the school's halls and was walking straight to my locker when I spotted Sarah and Luke laughing and giggling.I am happy for her.I really am. She is my bestie and I would never say or do anything bad to hurt her.

I took my books from my locker and went to class.I really wasn't feeling like going.

Since it was the beginning of Junior year we could pick a new lab partner. Of course I sat with Sarah.

The professor started talking and I wasn't really listening.She introduced a new classmate and as you all imagined, it is Tyler.

He introduced himself and sat behind me and Sarah.

-"I heard he was invited to join the football team..." - Sarah started talking, -"...he played football at the other school too."

-"How the hell do you know that?"- I asked, shocked.

-"Luke told me."

-"You have been getting close with him.Is there anything you want to tell me?"- she started smiling at my words

-"uhm,he asked me on a date?".

-"Silence!! " - the professor screamed while looking at us,so we stopped talking.

***

-"Please stay,It will be awkward if it's just me there watching"- Sarah was begging me to go and watch the guys on their first day of football training.I really didn't want to go,I was just lazy!

-"Ugh fine,but you will give me a ride home" I agreed on one condition.She needs to drive me home.I have my license but I don't have a car.

We went and sat on the bleachers.

Apparently we weren't the only ones that wanted to see the guys first football training for this school year.There are gonna be newcomers on the team but most of the girls were there for the new boy of Junior year.Not me.I was only there because of Sarah.

Or was I?

I don't understand a thing about football neither does Sarah.

The coach started picking the guys that standed out the most and believe it or not I was praying that he picks Tyler.As I was on my thoughts I see Tyler getting picked out to be part of the football team. He was happy.I could see it from his face.

I was happy for him,too! He is getting more friendly now I think.

We stayed there until it was getting dark. Sarah refused to leave,later she left with Luke. Great! Now I don't have a ride home and need to wait for the bus,which I was trying to avoid.That's why I went with Sarah at the football practice,so she would drive me home.

I was on my phone while waiting for the bus when I see car lights blinding me from seeing anything in front of me.I was scared at first.The first thought on my head was that I was going to get kidnapped,or even raped.I didn't see who it was until I heard the person opening the car door.

-"Do u need a ride?"-the person said,his voice sounded familiar.Then I saw him, of course it's Tyler.My heart stopped beating.I was feeling some kind of relief but still scared and in a panic state.

-"Well I do but not from you?!"-I said with a shaky voice."Ouch!" he said with a smirk on his face. I wasn't gonna stay here and wait for the bus for 1 hour.

-"I might as well accept the offer," I said more confidently this time.He moved his head towards his car telling me without really saying anything - come on - so I stood up and walked to his car.His car was cleaner than accepted.

He started the engine and I was so tired and I didn't eat anything all day.

-"Congratulations on getting on the team" I finally said something."Thanks" he replied with a tired voice.

-"Are you hungry" he asked "We can go to Chipotle if you like."

-"I don't have my wallet with me"- I say.

-"Don't worry about it" he looked at my eyes like he was looking at my soul.I think I started blushing a little so I looked away.

I could see him laughing a little in the corner of my eye.I just didn't say anything.

***

We were eating our food that Tyler paid for, neither of us bothered to say anything at first but then:

-"How's your dog?"

-"She is fine."

-"Just fine,no bad."-he said with a smile on his face.

-"Just fine." I responded with a smile on my face too."You should smile more"

-"Why do you think I should?"

-"It makes you look less like a player"

-"It's that what people look at me as?"

-"that's what I look you as?"

He raised an eyebrow at me in confusion.I felt bad for saying that but in the same time I didn't.

-"I am sorry,I really-" he cut me off "We should go."

I didn't say anything more the whole ride.I felt bad for judging him like that. He pulled up in front of my house but when I tried to open the door it was closed.I looked at him in confusion and he was just looking straight ahead.

-"You shouldn't judge a book by its cover."

I heard a click and the door was now open.I looked at him and gave him a soft smile but a sad look on my face.

-"Goodnight and thanks for the ride."

I was practically running to the door.

Thank God that my parents weren't home because they would have killed me for getting home late.They were at a business meeting I think. I changed into my pyjamas and went straight to sleep.

 I changed into my pyjamas and went straight to sleep