+ 45 +

(Y/N's POV)

"Alright Joy...now you're nice and clean!"

Tugging the puppy out of the warm bathtub and covering her up with a towel you plop yourself down on the bathroom floor gently drying the puppy's fur, her eyes squinted from the water dripping from her curls.

"Now you smell so good and clean...even though when Jimin takes you outside you'll probably roll around in the dirty snow..."

After drying most of the water from Joy's fur you release the puppy to zoom all over the apartment after her bath, a warm grin playing on your cheeks watching her race back and forth in front of the bathroom door.

Little baby...I hope you and Joy are best friends one day...

I can practice giving baths with Joy so when you're finally here with me I'll know how to give you a proper bath...obviously you won't be a puppy...but I've never taken care of anything or anyone before...I don't really know much about it...

Pushing yourself up off of the bathroom floor and letting out a struggled grunt you step into your bedroom to change your clothes, your fingers playing with the bright red fabric folded nicely in your drawer.

The first thing of clothes Jimin gave me...who would have thought one day he would ask me to be his girlfriend....I really thought he hated me...

Well he may have hated me back then...but now...he's so kind...and so warm....and much like that night...

He still makes my heart beat like crazy!

Giggling to yourself like a young preteen twitterpated by a crush you tug the red sweatshirt over your head, your head snapping towards your door when you hear the front door of the apartment open and shut quietly.

...Is Jimin home already?

He hasn't even went to his therapy he talks about...

Poking your head around the corner to the couch a wide grin grows on your face when you see Jimin taking his shoes off, his entire face relaxing when he looks up and makes eye contact with you.

"Hi beautiful."

"Hi..."

"Come here."

Feeling his eyes on you the entire time you quietly walk over to the couch to stand in front of Jimin, your heart skipping a beat when he leans forward and lays his face on your belly.

Oh my...goodness...

"Jimin...why are you home early?...have you already gone to your therapy?"

"No...I've just had a rough day...so I wanted to come home..."

"Does Jungkook know you left early?"

"He left earlier than I did. He wanted to go see Lily today."

Feeling your smile fade from your cheeks at Jimin's obvious somber state you reach up and begin threading your fingers through his messy hair, a small sigh escaping from the boy's lips.

"Mmmm...this is where I want to be..."

Tugging you down so you're sitting on his lap you gently part your lips when you see the expression on Jimin's face, his head quickly burying deep into your neck.

"Jimin...a-are you okay?..."

".....No...not really..."

Letting out a soft gasp at his answer you pull yourself back so Jimin is forced to look at you, your fingers gently resting on his chest as he reaches up and puts his hands over yours.

"What's wrong Jimin?..."

"......This is really hard..."

Suddenly feeling your chest constrict with light anxiety you shyly pull your hands away from the male, light fear beginning to grip over your small body resting on Jimin's lap.

"Wh-What's h-hard?...b-being w-with me?..."

"No Baby Mama...you're the best thing that has come from any of this. Just...coming to terms with all of this stuff...is hard...I'm just having a really bad day today...I'm sorry."

Wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you close to him you almost desperately return the hug and cling onto the male, your heart beating so quickly in your chest you can feel your sweatshirt moving against your skin.

I don't understand what he's saying?...

Does he mean about his father?

Or his mother?

...I'm scared now..

I don't want him to not be my boyfriend anymore...I...I...I...love...

"Y/N-ah..."

"H-Hmm?"

"Calm down baby."

Gently nodding your head and allowing Jimin to lay both of you down on the couch you pull your head back and look into the male's eyes, his thumb moving up to swipe away a stray tear that had escaped onto your cheek.

"Don't be scared. This has nothing to do with you okay? I just...um...d-do..do you...like being with me?.."

"Of course I do!"

What is going on?

Is...Jimin the scared one?

Is he scared like I am?

"Jimin...I'm confused..."

"I know you probably are Baby Mama...I'm sorry...I don't even really know how to explain it..."

Staring out at the distraught male avoiding now your eyes you simply nod and nuzzle into his embrace, your hand pressing against his chest to feel his rapidly beating heart.

"Th-then don't explain it..."

"Hmm?"

"D-Don't explain it...we can just lay here if you would like...b-but...will you try to explain it someday? Because I'm scared..."

Placing his hand on the back of your neck to pull you into a baby soft kiss your eyes flutter shut when Jimin's free hand wraps around your waist so you're closer to him, his lips pressing kisses all the way back to your ear before he rests his face in your neck again.

"Don't be scared Baby Mama...You're the only person that has been helping me through all of this...I just...I don't want to lose you...that's all..."

Gently giggling when Jimin neck kisses tickle your skin you close your eyes and nuzzle into his embrace, a small sigh of relief escaping your lips.

I see now...

He's scared....

"You don't have to worry about that Jimin..."

"Mm..I don't?"

"No...b-because I'm your girlfriend..."

"Mmmm...but you could be easily swept away by someone much better than me...."

"That isn't possible."

"It isn't?"

Shaking your head when Jimin looks down at you with warm eyes you lean your chin on his chest so you can meet his gaze, your eyelashes fluttering when he presses a kiss on only your top lip.

"No...because I think you're pretty great Jimin...in all of who you are...I like it all..."

"I don't know why I'm paying for therapy when all I need is a couple kisses from you to make me feel better."

"You're silly."

"Mmm...only for you Baby Mama.."

Only for me...

That's what I've wanted my whole life...someone that just wants to be with me...

And I know you can give that to me Jimin...because...you already have...

(A/N): Awkward chapter but needed for character development 😅