Chapter 1: Prologue

Y/N - Your Name

It was a lonely night in the Forsaken Realm of the Clover kingdom. 3 baskets had been left outside Hage Church by 3 different individuals, all whom had disappeared without a trace. As the last person left, he looked back at one of the baskets as blood dripped out his eyes. "One day you'll understand," as he disappeared in a purple light.

Some time had passed before the baskets were taken in by the priest of the church. He removed the cloth covering each basket to reveal 3 babies. One had grey hair and was quite the rowdy type. The other had silky black hair, some sort of necklace and seemed quite calm and collected. The last one (you) also had black hair. Under his pillow was a weird storybook, but other than that, he didn't really seem to stand out to the priest.

"Hmmm...", said the priest. "I think I'll name you Asta. It suits you quite well", said the priest as the grey-haired boy, now Asta, laughed and rolled around inside his basket. The priest looked towards the second baby. "How about Yuno? You like that?" the priest said as he tickled the little baby, now Yuno. The priest then looked in your direction as he slowly approached you. " I think I'll name you y/n", said the preist as he picked you up. "You like that, don't you". You gave out a quick laugh as you began to make baby noises. "Yeah, he definitely likes that," the priest exclaimed.

And so the wonderful adventure of Asta, Yuno and y/n begins!