CHAPTER 7

Nessa's POV:

The next day, I woke up and the bed, where Alex and I were sleeping, was empty, she wasn't here. I started panicking, so I ran around the castles following her scent. Everything looked in place, nothing was smashed and no screaming was heard.

I kept following her scent until I reached stairs leading to the basement. I followed them till I was faced with an indoor pool, it looked like a competitive pool but without the strings, and her scent was getting stronger and stronger.

I pushed the glass doors open and saw a figure doing the butterfly stroke. I knew it was Alex because her scent was everywhere so I decided to sit and wait for her to be done. A few laps later she was done and getting out of the pool and to tell you my jaw hit floor faster than a lightning bolt.

First of all she was topless and her small breasts were so perky, second she her body looked so damn good her muscles were well defined specially her stomach and third she was wearing tight swim trunks, like the tight shorts men wear for track.

I spent some time checking her out when I realized the front side of her shorts had a bump? What in the world?! Before I could react she was in front of me. I felt myself swallow hard and gave her a nervous chuckle. Why am I nervous? Is it the fact that she has a penis or that it kind of turned me on?

"Good morning love" she said with a smile, her short hair was dripping wet and she had a towel over her shoulders, which was hiding her boobs from my sight. She stretched her arm for me to hold and I did, she pulled me to her and I hit her chest. I noticed her wounds have completely disappeared I was so lost in her eyes that I didn't notice she was looking down at me with a smirk.

"You're not gonna say good morning back?" she asked with a smirk on her gorgeous face, of course I forgot to say it back because I was busy looking at her big d-

"Good morning" I quickly let out; she chuckled softly and kissed my cheek. I finally found my voice and asked her how she was doing.

"How are you feeling today Alex?" she looked at me confused, we walked to the bench where her clothes were sat. She picked up a t-shirt and put over her head.

"What do you mean? I'm good as always, specially that you're here" she smiled at me, awww she's so cute. Wait, what did she mean by that? Did she lose her memory?

"Alex, do you remember what happened yesterday?" she was suspicious but still answered.

"Of course..." I sighed,

"We watched a movie in your room, we should do that again you know" she pulled me closer by the waist and kissed my forehead she pulled me upstairs. What the fuck just happened? I was still confused through the whole way to her room.

"Oh by the way, Nessa do you what happened to my room? I had to clean it this morning, it looked like someone was in a rage room" I just shook my head no and stood at her door as she went to take off her clothes. I turned around and looked the other way.

"Eh Alex I have to go talk to Ana real quick" before she can answer I ran out the door and barged into Ana's room which woke her up.

"What the heck Nessa?" she said sleepily, she rolled to the other side.

"Ana, I think there's something wrong with Alex" I said, that made her jump off of her bed. I can see the panic in her eyes, I went and hugged her small body to calm her.

"Tell me" she whispered, I pulled back and we both sat down on her bed.

"I think she has no memory of what happened to her these past weeks"

"What?!"

I was about to enlighten her more when Alex knocked on the door with a goofy smile on her face. She was wearing a simple white T-shirt and her strong arms looked very appealing, Along with dark blue jeans she wore white shoes. I couldn't help letting my eyes travel to her lower region remembering what I saw this morning and she looked really hot specially with the messy hair.

"Good morning baby sis, can I steal my mate from you?" Ana with a surprised looked and not knowing what to say nodded her head yes. Alex pulled me out of the room and to the kitchen where her parents were sitting.

"Morning mama, mom" she said with enthusiasm,

"Alex?!" they replied in surprise.

"Are you feeling okay?!" Skylar ran to her and hugged her, Alex was so confused but hugged her mom back and rubbed her back softly as she quietly sobbed on her shoulder.

"Mama? Why are you crying?" she asked concerned, Skylar pulled away and looked at her like she was insane.

"What do you mean?"

"Nessa asked me the same thing and told her I was fine" she kissed her head then went to the fridge. She picked up the bag of blood and started drinking it hungrily.

"Damn this taste so good, It feels like I haven't eaten in days" she sat next Luna and kept drinking, with a smile on her face like she has no concerns or problems. She looked up and found all of us looking at her weirdly; she stopped and crossed her arms.

"Okay why is everyone acting weird?" we looked at each other not knowing what to say,

"Alex, are you hearing any voices in your head?" asked Luna, Alex turned to her confusion written all over her face.

"What voices mom? What are you talking about?" she looked at her watch,

"Mama can I take the Jeep please I promise I won't flip it this time" she begged innocently. Skylar pointed to the kitchen counter where the keys where at.

"I know you'd say yes so I already picked the keys this morning and I put the things I need in the trunk" she kissed both their cheeks and pulled my hand to go to the garage.

"Wait Alex I have to change" she stopped and nodded her head.

"Okay I'll wait for you in front of the main door" she kissed my cheek and jogged to the garage.

I quickly ran to the room and changed to a black skinny jeans and a white crop top, I put my hair in a messy bun and ran back to the main door to find her waiting in a black jeep. She was now wearing her sunglasses looking as hot as ever.

"After you my lady" she said opening my door and walked to her side of the car starting the engine.

I was still suspicious with her behavior so I asked her where she's taking me and she smiled keeping her eyes on the road.

"Well there is this place where I go to have some me time, it's not far from here."

"So it's a date" I smirked at her, she chuckled and put her hand on my thigh.

"Yes, it's a date"

*****************************

A/N

You're probably wondering how I write chapters so fast, well I don't have a life and I have this sudden burst of energy so I better not waste it because some days I'll have little to no energy or motivation to write. Also another chapter is coming lol.

Have a good day!

-S