52-Immortal Inevitable

2.5k words
༻✦༺
Countdown: 11 months & 2 weeks

Vader's POV
"Go ahead Anakin, take a peak and see what happened for yourself; I know you're dying to." Obi-Wan urged me on; spitting the blood from his mouth onto the floor. His face was covered in bruises from my constant punches, and his bare torso was painted red with his blood. It's been an hours since Maul left, and I've been using my time accordingly.

I shook my head while backing away from him, "I don't need to see it, I've dealt with enough pain thanks to you." I turned away and bent down to rummage through Maul's bag, curious as to what else he has in here.

"Come on, yes you do. Maybe it'll even help with training her more if you see how she lost," He kept teasing me, angering me more than I already was. He's awfully stupid to be pressing my emotions given the predicament he's currently in.

I stood up with a new 'toy' in my hand, "I'm not going to watch her die, seeing her dead was more than enough," I seethed; turning around to burn my enraged gaze into him. All seeing her die will do is push me over the edge, and I don't want Obi-Wan to die just yet.

His eyes darted to the object in my hand, "Now what do you plan to do with that?"

I shrugged; stepping threateningly closer as I twirled the long spiked object in my hand like a lightsaber, "I don't know, shove it in your ass maybe? You did give me the idea after all." I smirked with a low chuckle. I wasn't really going to do that, but the expression he just gave me was priceless.

"I'd much rather be left in here with Satine's corpse," He scrunched his nose as he eyed the weapon with an unsettled expression.

"See," I pointed the weapon at him with a knowing look, "I knew you were into that necrophiliac shit."

He smirked amusedly and he eyed me up and down with a raised brow, "Says the guy who is currently fucking a dead girl."

I growled as I walked closer to him, "Maybe I will shove this in your ass."

"Woah, now what did I just walk into? I thought we were torturing him, not fucking him." Mauls voice caused me to stop, and I slowly turned around to face him. His eyes shifting to the weapon in my hand that I'm starting to think he didn't see before; now I understand how that all probably sounded, "Oh thank god, I thought you were talking about your-"

I held my hand up to stop his annoying comment, "Where have you been? You were gone for over an hour."

He folded his arms and leaned on the wall, "Who are you my girlfriend? I got busy with something important."

"What the hell is more important to you than this?" I asked in a confused tone; gesturing to Obi-Wan, the one man he's been itching to get his hands for longer than I have.

He was quiet, his amber eyes looked me over with an expression I couldn't read, then he sighed, "It doesn't matter, but I'm here now so move over; it's my turn." He pushed himself off of the wall and grabbed the weapon from my hand, his attention solely on Obi-Wan now.

Our prisoner chuckled, "He was probably fucking your fiancé."

Maul scrunched his nose in disgust, "Gross."