46

Wearing lingerie under your oversized hoodie, you sit on Jungkook's bed before picking up the FaceTime call you prepared for. The messages you and Jungkook exchanged between each other earlier were quite sensual, and you agreed to FaceTime at this time at night.

Jungkook's face pops up on your screen, staring down at you through the camera with seductive eyes as he's sitting at his desk, full torso on display. He's wearing his white button-up shirt and dress pants, seated as he slightly opens his legs. "I've been thinking of you." he purrs.
"How was the conference today?" you innocently ask in an attempt to lean into things.
A smug grin grows on Jungkook's lips, "Cut the bullshit, love. Don't think I would forget the vivid texts you sent me earlier." He playfully grimaces, "You were pretty needy..." Jungkook says, teasing you.

Unzipping your hoodie to reveal yourself, you tilt your head, "Who's needy?". You know very well that Jungkook loves lace. Seeing the delicate fabric wrap around your beautiful curves, you look magnificent; rather, 'delicious' as Jungkook had previously described this sight.
You watch as Jungkook clenches his jaw before licking his lips, his eyes wandering over your body. Nothing but heavy breathing and rustling of Jungkook's clothing as he adjusts his position is heard from the other end of the line as you continue to eye each other. "Everything okay, sweetheart?" you ask.

Reaching to massage his crotch, Jungkook lets out a low moan. He unzips his pants, beginning to stroke his dick as he throws his head back in pleasure with the vision of you in his mind. When it appears in frame, his dick standing and that beautiful tip leaking precum on display for you.. all you want to do is lick it, your eyes widening at the sudden jump into things but immediately getting turned on. You bite your lip as you watch him.

Jungkook looks back down to find you sitting pretty in the set of lingerie he bought for you not too long ago, feeding into his lustful passion.
"Aren't you going to unbutton your shirt? You don't want to get anything on it." you suggest with a smirk. Jungkook's expression mimics yours as he rushes to unbutton his shirt before continuing to touch himself.

Leaning back against the bed's headboard, you slide a hand into your underwear to touch yourself.
Jungkook licks his lips, "Good.." he purrs.

"When I get home I'm going to treat you so well." Jungkook says, continuing to touch himself as you do the same. "Don't you wish I was there right now?" you say, receiving only a groan in response as Jungkook throws his head back again, imagining it.
"...my head bobbing up and down on you..." you purr, fuelling Jungkook's imagination and driving him insane. "Keep talking, baby." he begs.
"I wish you were inside of me right now, fuck." you curse with a moan as you begin to pump your fingers in and out of yourself.

At the sound of desperate whimpering, Jungkook lifts his head to look at the FaceTime as he continues to stroke himself; only to find you with your head thrown back as you fuck yourself. A naughty smirk grows on his lips, a dark chuckle rolling off his tongue. "Are you thinking of me, darling?" he asks. You quickly nod, continuing to ooze into the moaning mess at you are.

After some intense sensual staring and a whole lot of dirty talk, Jungkook's curses and groans become more frequent. You find him stroking himself much faster than before; on the verge of climax. Purposely, you moan louder to encourage his orgasm, "Fuck, Jungkook!" you whimper, pushing him over the edge. You bite your lip when cum continuously spews up and onto Jungkook's chiselled chest as his eyebrows knit, one final moan escaping his lips. Jungkook breathes heavily, coming down from that high as he watches you reach yours.

You pump your fingers faster with your mind filled with the sight you had just seen and your imagination of Jungkook as if he is with you, feeling tension build up inside of you as you begin to orgasm. Your free hand raises to bite your knuckles in an attempt to silence your noises in the boys' shared home.
"Don't cover your mouth, darling, your moans are so pretty." Jungkook says, watching in awe as you unfold into orgasm. "I love the way you're making me feel.." you whimper before breaking out into a spill of moans. Jungkook licks his lips as your chest heaves up and down, taking deep breaths.

"You're so beautiful." Jungkook smiles.
"You're very handsome yourself, Mr.Jeon." you tease with a smug grin as he wipes the liquid off his chest with a hotel towel. "You couldn't have called me that while we were having FaceTime sex?" Jungkook says half-jokingly.
"I knew that if I said that during it I would've just started laughing and ruined the mood." you admit, making you both laugh.

Namjoon walks downstairs, into the living room to meet Yoongi on the couch. "Is y/n joining us for movie night?" Yoongi asks, handing Namjoon a bowl of popcorn. "Nope. Definitely not." Namjoon responds with wide eyes.
Yoongi frowns, "Why not?".
"Just.. never walk past Jungkook's room after 7 PM." Namjoon replies.
"Did you hear something?" Yoongi pries, curious.
"Oh I heard something, alright." Namjoon says, "We need to sound proof those damn walls." he says.
"Never mind. Don't wanna know." Yoongi says, turning to face the TV screen at an attempt to forget the implications that Namjoon is making as to what could happen with you in Jungkook's room.

You walk down the stairs, heading past the living room with your phone in hand and a robe around your body. "Hey guys, I'm just on call with Jungkook." you say. Namjoon nods with his lips pressed together and Yoongi raises his hand to cover his mouth in shock when he reaches realization.
"I'm just getting a glass of water, I'm exhausted." you chuckle. "Damn right you are—." Jungkook says before you quickly shush him.
"I can never look at her the same." Namjoon whispers with his head in his hands, Yoongi nods, agreeing.