The Stabbingtons

Varian, Eugene, and Edmund were walking in front of the three horses and I was still on the one Rapunzel let us borrow. I was reading the Corona history book while the guys all talked about the Flynn Rider books. "And-and do you remember when Flynn Rider says, The kingdom and I aren't exactly simpatico at the moment?" Eugene asked and the other two said yes. "And people think it's a kid's book." Varian said and I saw him cross his arms over his chest. "Adults everywhere appreciate the nuance of Flynn Rider's adventures." Edmund said and I heard something rustle around us. "U-Uh...Eugene?" I asked softly and Eugene had heard it too. My mouth was quickly covered and I was forced off of the horse I was on. My hands were forced behind my back and I struggled to get out of them. I watched as my book fell onto the ground making me loose my page. "Shh, shh, shh. Quiet. I don't think we're alone." Eugene said softly to Varian and Edmund. "Right again, Rider. Or is it Eugene?" A man with red sideburns said as he tied my hands behind my back pulling out a dagger in front of me. "Don't ask." Eugene said and Varian looked at me and mouthed, are you okay, to me. The man's hand slipped down my mouth slightly. I took my chance and bit down as hard as I could. "Ahh!" He yelled and I ran over to Varian. "Why that little..." He said and Varian quickly untied my hands.

"Edmund, long lost father Varian, scary genius, (Y/n), witch, meet the Stabbingtons, lifelong nemeses." Eugene said and Varian pushed me behind him and next to Eugene. I looked at both of the men coming closer and closer to us. "Edmund claims he's my father, but you know, I actually have more of a history with you guys. So in a way, this is kind of like a family gathering for me!" Eugene said and I looked up at him. "Awe you consider us family?!" I asked him with sparkling eyes and he nodded. "Sapphs, did you hear that? We've been upgraded to family!" I said shaking his shoulders lightly. "I say this calls for a celebration." Varian said and I giggled. "Say, who wants some pudding?" Eugene asked. "I can tell he wants some pudding." Edmund said before sending a handful of pudding to the man's face. "He can tell a lot by looking into a man's eyes." Eugene said before kicking the man in the face. "Oh!" I cheered with a laugh. "Bullseye!" Varian said before pulling out a few different colored chem balls. I watched as he threw one at the other man and I faced the one who grabbed me.

I smirked at him as I let green surround my fingers and forearms. "This is for making me lose my place in my book." I said and vines grew from the ground and wrapped around his limbs. "Good job! Keep him distracted!" Eugene said to me and I nodded. The red haired man glared at me before easily ripping the vines on his arms into two. My eyes widened at the sight as he did the same with his legs. "U-Uh, okay, um, that's never happened before." I said slightly worried. I tried to hold him down again, but it was no use. "U-Uh, Eugene." I said as I watched the man go after him. Eugene picked up a large piece of the tall grass and held it like a sword. "Ha, ha! En guarde!" Eugene said before the man lunged at him. I laughed as Eugene hit him in the butt with the fake sword before he started charging at him. Eugene got punched in the face and fell back into the tall grass. I raised my hands up as layers upon layers of vines wrapped themselves over the man's feet making him fall to the ground.

He cut the vines covering him and went after Eugene. I turned around to see Edmund and Varian working together to fight off the other man. I giggled slightly as I saw Varian drop a couple of his chemical orb things and they made a mess on the ground. I turned back to see Eugene popping his head out of the grass. Not long after the man did the same. "Hello!" Eugene said before kicking him out of the grass right towards me. A soft blue covered my hands as I raised them making a large gust of wind go under him. He was lifted up into the air before being dropped straight to the ground in front of Eugene.

"Ha! Didn't see that coming, did you?" Eugene said right before the man jabbed his dagger into the grass. "Hey, how's your day going?" Eugene asked from a different side of the grass making me laugh. The man quickly sliced through the grass and Eugene appeared behind him by his feet. "Missed me. Little help here?" Eugene asked me and I nodded. Green surrounded my fingers and a single vine quickly wrapped around the man's leg. Eugene pulled it hard making the man fall into the splits. "Ooh, that has gotta hurt." I said wincing from the sight. A somewhat small explosion was heard and I saw the other man come flying into the other. Both of them were knocked down a cliff and Eugene cheered. "Yes!" "I told you all you needed is a little alchemy." Varian said with a smug smirk towards Edmund. We all helped untie the horses. "They're not going to stay down for long. We'll need to buy more time." Eugene said. "I have an idea." Edmund said and I picked up my book from the ground. Edmund tied the wind up crow toy to the grass using a yo-yo. We all started running once it was set up.