CHAPTER 15

October 27th.
The nationwide highs school volleyball championship (Spring High), Miyagi prefecture representative playoff.

The day of the final.

Karasuno team arrived at the gym. Everyone have a strong willed expression printed on their faces. Their hands clutched tightly, determine to win this game.

They walked toward the court entrance. Daichi suddenly stopped in his track making others do the same. The captain look around his team for a second before a frown formed in his face.

"Where is Luna?"

At that question, the boys began to look around for the little girl. But obviously, she is not with them. Ukai heard the question and calmly answered him without hesitation. "Ah. Don't worry about her. She asked to buy a some drink earlier. She will be in the audience later."

Coach Ukai casually enter the court with Takeda-sensei, Shimizu and Yachi, leaving the boys in darkened faces.

"What the heck...I want my princess to wish me luck before I go to this battle!" Nishinoya screamed while holding his face in a frustrated manner.

Suga tried to calm down, pushing his anger inside. "Relax guys. Let's win this game, then claim our reward from Luna. Plus the compensation for not being here now with us."

Suga's words made their lips formed a twisted smile. They all were thinking about doubling their reward.

And so, they began warming up for the game. Even though it is a chaos at first.

*
*
*
Luna happily hummed in delight as she held the bottle of apple juice in her small hands.

She was oblivious to her surrounding and just wandering mindlessly. Suddenly, she somehow ended up walking along behind a group of boys wearing white and purple jacket.

She tried to read the word printed on the back of the jacket. Of course, she said it with difficulty as she did not familiar with the word.

However, her soft voice successfully grabbed the attention of the boys.

They all halted their steps, startling Luna. The nearesr boy to Luna is Goshiki. His face bloomed red when he turned his face and was blessed with the girl's face.

He staggered towards the girl and stuttering. "Umm uhh are you- you following us?" Luna titled her head with a frown. "I not fol-low y-you!" She was just walking behind them, obviously. That is coincidental.

"The-then are you here to cheer for us?!" There's a glimpse of excitement in the boy's face. Luna have a confusion in her face for a second before her face turned into a smile. "You h-have g-game too?" She asked bouncing excitedly.

Shirabu cut in before Goshiki started to talk. He bent down to Luna's height to stare into her eyes. "Yes. We have game with Karasuno." Hearing this making Luna somehow felt deja vu. She just nodded and blink her eyes.

"Heartless bunny. Wish us some luck at least!" Tendo rushed forward and took the girl in his arms, lifting her from the ground. He felt calm when he embrace Luna's warm body. Luna carressed Tendou's red hairs gently.

"Umm g-good luck." She whispered. Her breath fanning against the red head's ear making him shivered. Tendou revealed a very big smile to his bunny.

"Okay Tendou. Put the girl down." Semi came forward and put his hand onto Tendou's shoulder. Tendou complied and gently put the girl down.

Semi patted Luna's head and kissed her cheek. The bold move made the whole Shiratorizawa team gasped in shocked. "Watch us, okay?" Luna, as the girl who accustomed to such affection hugged Semi in return.