Twelve

Gojo's suspicion was confirmed. Lucy Ackerman only gets two hours of sleep. He looked at the clock the first time she was knocked out during Catching Fire. He fell asleep soon afterward for about four hours. The only reason why he woke up is that he felt the bed empty when his subconscious went to grab the girl to pull her close. When he opened his eyes, he not only realized that his blindfold was off but Lucy wasn't occupying the space next to him. Gojo sat up to see Mocking Jay Part 2 playing on the tv while Lucy sat further away in her room writing.

"Good, you're up. Now you can leave," Lucy said, her eyes never leaving the paper.

"You know, a human alone can't survive more than two hours of sleep," Gojo commented as he got up. "And what happened to my blindfold?"

Lucy motioned to the dresser. "It was coming off."

Gojo smirked while walking over to the dresser. "You know, if you wanted to see me naked, you could have just asked."

"With the way you're acting, it be considered child pornography," Lucy retorted.

"Ouch." Once he wrapped the blindfold over his eyes, he walked over to Lucy to see what she's writing. In front of her was a small leather book that she wrote, about this world and what she knows. On the other side of her was a piece of paper that read Unfinished Business? which was left blank. "Can't think of anything, huh?"

Lucy sighed as she closed her book. "Nothing. Which doesn't make any sense. My first thought had something to do with Itadori. If I killed him then maybe I would go back." Gojo furrowed his brows. He opened his mouth to object the idea but Lucy held her finger up to stop him. "Which doesn't make sense. If Sukuna supposedly 'killed' him then I wouldn't be here."

"And why the air quotes?" Maybe she noticed it, too?

Lucy gave him a look. "Itadori is the only vessel right now. He's already eaten, what, three fingers and freed Sukuna. Why would Sukuna kill the only person keeping him alive right now? Especially since he's been confined for a thousand years?" Gojo grinned. "What?"

"Oh, nothing," Gojo said before sitting on the armrest. "It's just...you're probably the second smartest person in your room."

"Second."

"Yup. I figured that out the moment we entered the morgue."

"Oh, really then, Smartass. If you know everything then you tell me what my unfinished business is."

"It's really simple." Gojo leaned down so they were face to face. Lucy seemed unbothered by the closeness. "Just like every Disney movie, nothing but a kiss could break a spell. Maybe I'm supposed to kiss you and you could go home."

Lucy raised her brow at the ridiculous suggestion. "What the hell is Disney?"

Right after she said that Gojo fell back. "They don't have Disney in your dimension?"

"Excuse me if we're fighting for our lives every day," Lucy replied sarcastically. "Now are you going to get out or what?"

"You could have wakened me up?"

"And have you annoy me to watch the rest of the Hunger Games movies? No. I don't even understand why Itadori is obsessed with Jennifer Lawrence."

"We all have our type. She just so happens to be his."

Lucy scoffed as she opened her book and continued to write. "Whatever. Just be glad I didn't drag your sorry ass out my room."

"And why didn't you?"

"Because knowing you, you would have woken up and try to get me to sleep or make me watch some Disney movie I could care less about." She felt Gojo grab her hand as he tried to drag her to the bed. "Like how you are now."