Chapter twelve.

"Dude that fight between Heidi and Alexandra was so funny!" Chris chuckles

"Dude that fight between Heidi and Alexandra was so funny!" Chris chuckles. I shake my head grabbing a slice of pizza. Taking a bite out of the slice I look over at Heidi and Sofia. Heidi was glaring at Alexandra who was just drinking apple juice.

Sofia was trying to get Heidi attention by talking about their child. God I hate kids just the thought of when that baby born makes me want to run away.

"Yo drina" Alexander shouts sitting himself down next to her. The whole room goes quiet noticing his red eyes. Alexander goes to reach a slice of pizza but my dad hits his hand away.

"Did he just slap my hand?" Alexander asks holding his hand over his heart. His mouth was left gaping.

"Your fucking fifteen and you're high?" Father yells looking straight at him. Alexander looks around before looking back at my father. He titles his head flexing his neck tattoos. Damn he gots a sharp fucking jawline.

"What are you blue clues?" Alexander asks. What the fuck is blue clues?

"Yeah, I'm fucking high fifteen year old who's trying to get pizza I see no issue" he states looking at my father like he's dumb. Alexander looks over at his Alexandra covering the side of his face that only my father could see.

"I know he's old but is he that dumb ?" He asks lowly but loudly at the same time. Brian spits out his drink laughing loudly. Alexandra shakes her head pushing Alexander shoulder roughly . 

"Get your food and go straight to yours and Alexandra room don't come out I will call you to my office when I'm calmed down" dad states before walking out the room.

Alexandra sighs standing up. She pulls Alexander with her walking out of the room with a whining Alexander who didn't get his pizza. I look over at Chris who was still laughing.

"Chill it was never that funny" I scoff rolling my eyes at my younger brother. He flips me off.

"Who did you kill?" I yell pushing alex down on the couch

"Who did you kill?" I yell pushing alex down on the couch. He only gets this high when he kills a innocent soul. Alex looks away from me covering his face. This idiot thinks I can't see him since he can't see me. I sigh moving his hands out of his face. His eyes meet mine.