Chapter 25 - Approval

When the students finished making dinner, Iida woke up the two who were sleeping on the couch. Izuku was the first one to wake up and all he saw was the smirking faces of his classmates. He felt uncomfortable and decided to shake Todoroki awake. Once Todoroki was awake, he saw the same faces that Izuku was feeling uncomfortable with and got up.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked.

Iida, who was the only one, along with Bakugo who were not smirking answered, "No. Dinner's ready and it's time to eat."

"Oh, I see. Then let's head over." Todoroki replied.

All the students headed over to the dining room. They all sat at their seats and dinner was right in front of them. They all started eating, and of course it was class 1A there was a lot of chatter. Some were discussing about the beach and what type of tasks they would be doing, while others were throwing questions towards the new couple.

"So, did you confess Todoroki?" Mina asked with excitement. Todoroki nodded and Mina squealed as she asked another question. "Did you accept his feelings Izuku? You need to explain!"

Izuku explained, "Well, um... We were walking back to the dorms and were I asked Sho-chan about his crush, which I overheard from you girls during class. I was curious, then Sho-chan froze and we were just standing in front of the dorms. He told me about how he felt about his crush and I told him about mine. I was kind of heart crushing, since after what he told me, it seems that he really likes his crush. I told him about Iida's advice. Like confessing soon, but when I heard about how much Sho-chan liked his crush, I didn't know to give up and wish for his happiness or confess. Then all of a sudden..."

"All of a sudden???" The girls repeated in suspense.

"He-" Izuku started as he was cut off by Todoroki.

"I confessed." Todoroki said calmly.

There were squeals in the dining room, which made everyone stop their previous chatter and listen into the story.

Todoroki continued. "I confessed, since I thought it was better to confess then having to see your crush with someone else without them knowing your feelings. I was selfish, but when I confessed, Izu started to cry."

At the word cry, Iida immediately stood up from his chair and walked over to Todoroki. He chopped his head on top of Todoroki's head, which Todoroki covered his head when the chop was done.

"Iida! What was that for?" Momo questioned.

Iida answered, "For making Izuku cry. Don't you remember my words when I gave you my support? I said if you hurt him that also means if you make him cry, I will become your enemy."

"I didn't forget, also Izu was crying because he said he was happy." Todoroki stated.

Iida faced Izuku. "Is that true."

"Yes it is, Ten-chan." Izuku responded with a warm smile. "But thank you for worrying Ten-chan."

Iida smiled back and headed back to his seat to continue eating dinner. The girls were squealing after having the first couple in the class and the guys were eating their dinner. While eating his dinner, Iida remembered something that he needed to tell Todoroki.

"Todoroki, I have something to say." Iida said

Todoroki looked up from his food to Iida. "Yes?"

Iida looked to Todoroki with a serious expression and the whole class felt the tension. Iida started to speak.

"I hope you have a plan of surviving after telling the others."

After hearing what Iida said, Todoroki's face slightly went pale and darkened. The class was confused and wondered what they were talking about.