☆ 15 - I Want ☆

The next morning, you had a mild hangover but otherwise you were fine, meeting up with the band and the other managers at the venue at 7am.

You managed to soldier through the day, avoiding mishaps and making sure everything ran according to plan.

The boys, by the end of the day, were exhausted, having practiced multiple songs & choreography as well as dress rehearsals and you were proud to watch them.

Gathering back at the hotel by 10 pm, you made sure the boys had their dinners sent to their rooms before retiring back to yours to eat your own & dive into your rooms mini bar.

When your food arrived, you had sat down for less than a minute when a knock on your door disrupted your quiet time.

You made your way to the door, peeking through the peep hole to see Taehyung, holding a plastic bag and a cup.

You unlocked the door, giving him a wide smile as you gretted him.

"Hey, Taehyung. What can I do for you?"

"Hi, Y/n," He says softly, a smile, bashful smile gracing his face. "I was wondering... If you'd like to have dinner with me?"

You raise a brow at him as he looks down, his cheeks turning red.

"You know, for the company.."

You give a soft laugh and consider things for a second, before stepping aside to let him in.

"I suppose," You tell you, with a gesture for him to come in. "I wouldn't mind some company."

He smiles that cute boxy grin before stepping in, looking around your suite as he does.

"Wow, noona!" He exclaims. "Your room is much nicer than maenijeo Song's room!"

You laugh as you clear off the other side of the table for Taehyung to place his food and finally sit to eat your own.

He glances at you as he eats, his eyes surveying you like you're an enigma, something he doesn't understand.

You feel the weight of his eyes on you and decide to try to shift the tone of the room a bit.

"So how do you feel about the concert? Is there anything else you guys might need for it?"

He shakes his head as he puts a piece of steak into his mouth.

"I'm pretty confident about it," He says, with a small smile. "And no, not at all. All the maenijeo's have done so much for us. YOU'VE done so much for us.."

You nod your head, putting a fork full of veggies into your mouth and taking a big gulp of the wine you'd ordered with your food.

"Well, let me know if you guys need anything at all. I want this to go as smoothly as possible."

"Yes, noona.."

You both eat in silence for a bit, only the sound of the silverware against the plates is heard, until Taehyung breaks the silence this time.

"Noona, may I... May I ask you a personal question?"

You look up from your food for a moment and you couldn't lie, for some reason fear crept up into your chest, you breathing becoming more shallow and quick.

"Um, sure.."

"Well, I was wondering," He mumbles, as he seems to rethink he decision in his head for a moment before continuing. "Well... wondering if you had a boyfriend..."

You stop chewing and stare at your plate for a bit before responding, struggling to control the shakiness of your voice as you speak.

"Why would you wonder about that?"

"I just was..."

You look back up at him to see him staring at his own plate, pushing the few peices of his steak that are left around with his fork.

"Umm," You clear your throat, nervously.

"I, uhh... I do not, actually..."

His head darts up, eyes instantly meeting yours.

"What? Really?..."

You nod your head as a response, a little chuckle leaving your lips.

"But you work so hard and you're so dedicated and nice... And so pretty."

"Well, let's just say that I haven't met the right guy yet.."

"Ahhh... I see."

You chug the rest of your wine, setting the empty glass onto your now empty plate as Taehyung puts his empty plate and glass into his bag he'd came in with.

"What... what about children?" He asks softly.

You shake your head at him, clearing your throat. You did not want to have this part of the conversation.

"Nope," You say sharply, as you put your empty plate and glass onto a tray. "No boyfriend, no babies.."

"Do you... have you thought about having any?"

"Um," You pause for a moment, not really wanting to share that information. Of course you'd wanted kids before, but the last serious relationship you'd had left you feeling you weren't worthy of being a mother.

"I'd... rather not..." Your voice trailed off as you searched for the right words.

"Ahh, it's okay!" He quickly chirps. "If you're uncomfortable, it's okay! I was just curious, you don't have to answer that..."

You glance up to see his head down, a downtrodden look across his face and you instantly feel horrible.

"No, it's just not something I talk about often... I'm sorry.."

He nods, not lifting his head. You sigh, glancing at the clock, seeing it was already after midnight. You needed to be up in 5 hours, he needed to be up in 7 and you knew how tired you all were.

"Why don't you leave your stuff here and go ahead to bed?" You say, gently, reaching across the table to touch the back of his hand with your finger tips.

He gives you a slow glance, nodding shallowly before standing up to leave. You stand with him, walking him to the door. He stops a few steps from it, turning to you with a serious look on his face.

"Y/N noona?"

His deep voice rolls out smoothly and sweetly in contrast to his stern, serious face.

"If you ever need to talk or anything," He takes your hands gently in both of his, his thumbs rubbing the backs of your hands. "I'm here okay? No matter what it's about..."

You give him a genuine smile and nod.

"Or if you just want some company, for any reason..." He adds, giving you a quick flirty grin & wink & giving your hands a squeeze before quickly letting them go and turning, opening your door and flashing you another quick smile before closing it behind him.

You stand there, frozen for a moment, wondering what was going on with him.

You shook your head as you turned to head back to the table, gathering yours and Taehyung's dinner plates together to put on the tray outside the door to be picked up later.

As you step back into the room, you hear your phone going off. You glance at the screen to see JungKook's name flashing across the screen.

You sigh and pick it up.

"Evening, Jungkook. It's very late. Shouldn't you be resting?"

He breathes heavily into the phone, before you hear light rustling.

"I can't..." He mumbles, speaking slowly, quietly. "I wanted... I'm... I just..."

"Are... you okay?" You ask, nervously.

There's a moment where all you hear is his deep breathing and for a second, you think he may have fallen asleep but then his voice cuts right through that thought like a hot knife through butter.

"I.. I want you. I want you, now..."