Forty-one

I was waiting impatiently by the door when I finally saw her coming down the stairs, she gave me big smile as she reached the bottom

She slowly walked over, tugging on the bag behind him, "this bitch is heavy you know."

"What are you staring at pretty boy?" She questioned, dropping her bag in front of me.

Her hands rested on my chest, her emerald eyes stared up at me, "don't call me that."

"Or what?" A smirk formed across her lips.

The things I could do to her circulated around my mind, but I would never push her limits. I took a step forward which made her stagger one backwards, until the back of her legs hit the edge of the couch.

She lifted her hand and patted my chest while giving me a small smile, "let's talk this out big guy."

She could make me do anything with that smile.

I picked her up before laying on the couch with her ontop of me. It wasn't long before she sat up, strattling me, "this was your plan?"

I smirked shaking my head, before lifting my hand to the back of her head, pulling her lips to mine. Her lips are always soft against mine, this time is the exact same, except she pushes harder against me.

I can tell she's getting lost in it.

I gently pull on her bottom lip, getting a slight moan from her, granting me access to her mouth. She lets my tongue explore her mouth before she pulls away from me. Her lips were swollen, which made them look even more inviting.

"We are going to be late." She whispered, she moves to get off of me, yet my hands hold her waist still.

"East, come on," she pleads.

I drop my hands from her waist, letting her go, before sitting up on the couch. She was addicting, couldn't get enough of her. I stood up from the couch, as she walked over to the door.

My hard-on was completely visible, pressing against my fucking jeans. With Lyla's back turned, I rearrange myself, when my eyes look back up, Lyla is watching me, pity in her eyes.

"I'm sorry," her small voice whispers.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, Ly."

I grab her bag from the floor, before kissing the side of her head, "come on, we don't want to be late."

She opens the door and runs down the stairs, she loves the whole estate outside. I lock the door behind me, before descending down.

"Well, I hope he's treating you well Lyla," I over heard Brian tell her.

"Nothing but the best." I could hear the smile in her voice, at least I was doing something right.

I threw her bag into the back, then made my way back over to them. Lyla was waving to Brian as he made his way around the other side of the car, I opened the door for her and she slid into the seat.