54

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Isabelle

Stupid fucking omelet.

I sighed as Kevin and Sara both tilted their heads at me. I gave them a tired smile before turning back to the stove.

I hate cooking.

I'm going to burn down this whole house and all the other apartments surrounding it with no hesitation.

Yes.

I turned seeing Leo looked at me amused, "Stop staring at me loser, way to ruin the surprise."

He shrugged before walking over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist, "Good morning."

"This is not a good morning, far from it," I said, glaring daggers at the food in front of me.

"I can help."

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

"Okay."

Yeah, that's what I thought.

I sighed turning around to Leo who was leaning against the counter watching me struggle with this omelet from hell.

"You're distracting me, that's the problem," I nodded.

"How?"

I turned back to him before speaking, "You're not wearing a shirt. Yes."

"Neither are you."

I glanced down realizing I only had on my pajama shorts and a sports bra. Oh.

Whatever.

"Okay, Leonardo."

"Okay, Isabelle."

I crinkled my nose, "Ew don't call me that freak."

He rolled his eyes smiling at me, "I love you."

"If you loved me you would tell me how to make this omelet."

"I offered."

"My bad, Lee can you please help?"

He nodded as I moved out of the way, allowing him to cook the food.