𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐

𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞:

𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐀𝐮/𝐑𝐚

𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

Three days.

On day one, I spent researching the target and getting any background information I could. 

On day two, I hacked his phone and was able to monitor his social activities, such as texting. 

On day three, I took control of all CCTV cameras in the area. 

Today, I kill him. 

Walking up the stairs, I made my way up to the upstairs car park of an office building. Before Albert dropped my sisters back at the academy, they dropped me a few blocks away from the building. Nobody should know, I was ever here. Once I made it to the top, just as I expected, no cars. It was an old office building, the only way to this car park was the stairs I had just taken. To be safe, not that I need to, I've already set up a sensor device before I entered the door. It was connected to my SMART watch 'gadget', a vibration will be given off if somebody is approaching. 

I took my position at one of the car park openings. Putting my case down, I began to set up the sniper. There were different sides to me when it came to my job, serious or just doesn't care. Taking out my air pods from my bag, I plugged them in my ears and played my playlist. While humming, I placed the sniper in position. After glancing at my watch, I folded my arms and waited, my face emotionless. If what he texted to one of his partners was true, he should be walking back to his car in two minutes. Honestly, I thought I would be nervous. No. I wish I was. 

The fact that this was my life, was not scary. The fact that I don't feel anything, is. 

The two minutes passed. My eye looked through the scope and targeted his temple. My finger was on the trigger. What I hated most right now, was that I was enjoying this. In his late 30s, the male dressed in full black walked into the rooftop car park. He had a dragon tattoo on his neck. 

Obviously, it's a symbol of the gang they're a part of. But it makes all the guys I've killed, exactly, the same. 

Fortunately, I was able to find a clear building opposite the rooftop car park of another. I was a few floors above, the perfect angle. The moment the male was about to open his car door car, I didn't hesitate. 

I pulled the trigger. 

Watching his lifeless body fall to the floor, I smiled.

"Valiente, a accordé votre accès à l'enfer (Valiente, granted your access to hell)", I said our families saying. After we kill someone, we always say that. It runs in the family.