Exhale | Armin x Reader

Prompt- Getting a tongue piercing with Armin

TW for blood, piercings, needles, and more language than usual

a/n- i've never professionally gotten pierced, all of mine are done at home lol (i don't recommend it to people who are unsteady and please do your research before hand)

but anyway, i don't have my tongue done so i'm sorry if it's not accurate - that aside please enjoy!<3

"Are we early?" you questioned, fidgeting with your fingers as Armin chuckled.

"Only by a few minutes, now come on." he pulled you inside the shop, confidently leading you.

A person at the desk greeted the two of you as prompted you to sit down while he finished up. A few minutes after he came back, finally starting to clean up as he talked to you.

"I'm Eren, nice to meet you." the man greeted, holding out his hand for you to shake. You took it, smiling slightly in hopes to diminish the awkwardness.

"Oh yeah, Y/n, this is my friend, Eren. Eren, this is my girlfriend Y/n." Armin introduced, the both of you awkwardly laughing before continuing.

"So I saw your appointment today was for a piercing correct? Which one were you hoping to get?"

"I wanted to pierce my tongue." you answered, a small smile coming to your face at the thought.

"Sounds good." Eren spoke before motioning you over to a chair. He had you lay on it, going to get the tools needed. When you came back you asked him if Armin could be beside you and he said it was okay, letting Armin go back and stand next to you.

"Has anyone ever gotten the piercing and something went wrong?" You asked nervously as Eren prepped the area.

"Not really, some people find it irritating or decide they don't like it but medical-wise it can wear down your teeth over time and if it's not done correctly the piercer could hit nerves and paralyze your tongue." You let out a visible shiver before Eren chuckled, he seemed to do that a lot. "There's no need to worry though, i'm very experience and promise that you have nothing to worry about- see, I even have mine done." he smiled, using his tongue to lick his bottom lip and show off the small silver ball pierced through it.

Surprisingly it made your shoulders ease, relaxing at the reassurance. You nodded, signaling that you were ready. Armin held your hand as you stuck out your tongue, Eren grabbing a napkin and dabbing up your spit. Once he was satisfied he used a special pen to mark it, giving you a mirror to let you see where it would be. After a small nod he continued, lining up the needle.

"Okay Y/n. Breath in and on the count of three let it out."

"Ohay." you tried to speak, the word sounding airy and incorrect making Eren and Armin chuckle slightly .

"One." Deep breath. "Two." Eyes squeezed shut. "Three!" EXHALE.

"Fuck! That hurt."

"Don't move. Let me get the jewelry in first."

You held your tongue back out and let him slip the piercing in. Your tongue throbbed, you knew it was gonna hurt like hell tomorrow too.

"Done." Eren spoke as you let out a sigh, thankful to have it over with

You hopped off the chair, barreling to the full length mirror in the corner to examine your decision. Not bad. You thought as you moved your tongue, getting a feel for what it looked like and how it felt. You closed your mouth, the piercing feeling weird against the roof.

"So? Like it?" Armin asked, coming up from behind you. You nodded, turning around to smile at hims. "Um, Y/n, you have a little something..."

He swiped his finger across your lip, pulling it back to reveal blood. You immediately began to panic, looking towards Eren in a 'fix this NOW' manner. He just laughed, waving you off.

"Don't worry, it's normal. You can hold a paper towel to it if you like but it's not that necessary. What did you expect? It's a piercing. Anyway I think it looks good on you, just follow this and everything should go smoothly." He handed out a small pamphlet to you and you took it while opening it. Wow, how helpful you sarcastically commented to yourself.

"So, Armin, about that dick piercing I suggested-"

a/n- i am so sorry that this is short but i wanna let everyone know that even though they aren't as scheduled and regular as they use to be i am in fact back. i thank all of you for your support and i can't wait to talk to all of you again<3

how have you been since i left?
i love all of you very much and i missed you

hello beautiful:)