You won't remember

You won't remember (Ayanokouji's POV)

(A/N: I am going to write some isekai magical world dark demon stuff, which isn't much cote related except the cast of main characters. So this is drifting off a little from the main theme of the fanfic, if you don't like this genre you can always skip this part. But yea . . I am gonna do one isekai chapter in every .5 volume of my fanfic. This is my first time trying isekai. .so you get the idea.)

With the regular classes missing from my daily life I didn't have anything in particular to do with the time on my hands. I wasn't friends with anyone in particular that I would like to hang around with. To kill time I started surfing on the internet, randomly stumbling upon an article on "Dreams".

The article described different types of dreams:

Lucid dream: When a person is aware that they are in a dream on a subconscious level.

That does sound interesting, perhaps the dreamer might gain some control over the events that way.

Day dream: Daydreaming is the stream of consciousness that detaches from current.

Attention drifting to a rather personal and internal direction, this might be the only dream I ever had.

False awakening: A false awakening is a vivid and convincing dream about awakening from sleep, while the dreamer in reality continues to sleep.

I am glad I haven't experienced anything similar.

Recurring dream: A recurring dream is a dream which is experienced repeatedly over a long period.

This can be heavenly if the dream is a pleasant one, but if it is nightmarish one would suffer heavily.

Soon I ended the article and laid down on the bed. It is truly fascinating that the human brain has infinite potential when dreaming.

The tragedy of this beauty is that when it comes to dreaming they might have infinite possibilities but when it comes to actually doing they become limited.

Riding my train of thoughts before I knew I was asleep. Soon I woke up to find myself lying on a scorching ground.

I propped myself up and looked around. A room with walls made out of wood, the whole place was rocking gently.

"These aren't the ones I summoned." said a small girl wearing a witch hat.

"How do we send them back?" Said a girl with shoulder length black hairs, her red eyes pierced through me.

"Perhaps killing another apostle might generate the energy required to open the same portal again." replied the small witch.

"But now the only apostle alive is the rogue apostle we are hunting."

"That just means if these humans want to go home then they must aid us in killing the apostle, "said the witch with a smile.

"Things are more complicated solution isn't just killing the Sassanian King." A guy walked out of the shadows.

His build might be different, but there was no mistaking. He looks exactly like me, I recognize the black haired girl looking identical to Horikita.

But the small witch isn't someone I have seen before.

(A/N: So in the story Ayanokouji hasn't met Arisu yet, thus he doesn't recognize her.)

I noticed a circle with a mystic pattern appear on the other side of the room. As it moved upwards it revealed a figure, soon it solidified and a familiar girl came into my sight.