Camp counselor

A/n-

Guys I've really been struggling with writing lately but hopefully I can get back into my habit.
_________________________________________

I finally made it to the camp and I unloaded my bag and brought it to the main hall.

Aisha- " Y/n!!!"

Y/n- " Aisha!!"

Y/n- " I'm so excited!!"

Aisha- " Me too."

Aisha showed me to the counselor cabin that's we would be staying in. I got unpacked and got dressed, I usually dress let's say 💫SLUTTY💫 but this was camp so I decided to dress like a camp counselor I see in movies. After getting dressed I grab my clip on name tag and headed outside to wear Aisha was.
(But with a bra)

Aisha- " Ok guys this is my friend y/n, shes filling in for jennie, so please be nice and listen to her

Aisha- " Ok guys this is my friend y/n, shes filling in for jennie, so please be nice and listen to her."

Boy kid: " Why should we listen to her, we dont even listen to you."

Boy kid 2: "Yeah, sue pretty hot tho."

Boy kid 3: " Yeahhh, show us some tits."

All kids: *laughing*

Aisha- " They're kinda a handfull."

Y/n- " I got this."

Y/n- " Listen here you little shits, I'm your boss, Aisha is your boss, so therefore you're going to listen to us and obey us or else."

Boy kid: "or else what?"

Y/n- " Or else I'll cut your dick off, respectfully."

Aisha- "ok, when you said you had it I thought you meant the right way.:

Y/n- " Do I ever do anything the right way?"

Aisha- " noooo."

I smirked and we lead the kids to the mess hall for lunch. We all made sure the kids got there food and I met some of the other counselors. A counselor I didnt know yet walked to the front of the room and silenced everyone

Counselor- " I would love... to welcome our newest camp counselor. Y/n! We havent met yet but I'm kurt...if you need anything, dont come to me😐."

Everyone went back to talking and I looked at Aisha.

Aisha- " That's kurt kinda hot but rude as fuck. Hes such an asshole."

Y/n- " kinda?"

Aisha gave me a disgusted look. We started to eat our food in silence while listening to the kids talk. I leaned over to Aisha.

Y/n- " I'm gonna fuck him."

Aisha gave me a ' you do it and I'll stab you' look

Y/n- " Just kiddingggg."