ten

The chaotic situation in the training room earlier began to ease up after about three hours later.

Amato is in the middle of the room, looking defeated. How can the trio have so much energy? It's almost like they consumed kilogrammes of sugar before splitting. He can't recall adding much sugar in the meals he cooked, but how??

Gempa seeing the exhausted father finally joined the trio and told them to clean all the mess they made, starting with clearing the vines and plants' ashes on the floor.

Feeling distracted by the noises Taufan, Blaze and Thorn made while cleaning, Ice woke up from his nap and joined the trio after spotting Gempa who was glaring at him from the side.

Well, Gempa wasn't glaring actually. He was wondering how Ice was not bothered at all by the sound of the trio playing and laughing but instantly awoke by the sound of people cleaning. Weird.

"Oi, Amato!" The door of the room suddenly opened and the two power spheres came in.

"Woah, what happened to you? You look like you just got burnt down or something. Your face is black, haha."

"Nothing happened. We were just playing," still feeling exhausted, he replied.

Ochobot was right. Their definition of 'playing' is burning down a room.

"Playing, huh? I guess Boboiboy is in his Blaze form?"

While pointing to where his sons are, he answered, "Not quite. He split to five. There."

Mechabot looked the way Amato was pointing and now saw five different individuals with different type of clothing but with a same face. Ochobot was there too, lecturing Gempa about splitting to the three.

"Cool," was the only thing Mechabot could utter.

As soon as the training room all cleaned up, Boboiboy fused back and ran straight to the walking mess his dad was.

"Are you cheered up?" He smiled.

"Totally. I was too busy handling and playing with them till I forgot to feel sad. I felt happy that I got to spend time with you."

"Told ya. Troublemaker trio are the best, hehe."

Everyone went straight to their own rooms after bidding their goodnights.

_______________

The next morning, the elemental superhero and the 9th generation power sphere had their breakfast with just them, as they were told that Amato and Mechabot had something urgent to discuss.

Boboiboy was curious about what they have to discuss but just shrugged it off. Maybe it's something about their previous mission.

They were still chilling in the kitchen when suddenly an announcement was made asking Boboiboy and Ochobot to come to the deck.

They arrived minute after and saw Amato with Mechabot seriously discussing about something while looking at the hologram screen.

"Good morning, dad, Mechabot," Boboiboy greeted.

"Oh, morning Boboiboy. You're here."

"Yea I heard the announcement. So what're you guys discussing?"

"That's the reason Mechabot and I called you here actually. We want to brief on a mission."

"Mission?! I thought we're going to spend our time together. Haih, if it's from TAPOPS, I guess I have no choice."

He was hoping today Amato and him could go and visit some of his favourite places together but what can he do, mission always comes first.