eleven

"We're approaching Earth! Get ready, everyone!" Yaya as the only captain commanded.

"Everyone, huh? There are only three of us, huhu."

"Ya lor. We used to see excited Boboiboy when we were about to land and you Gopal quarrel with Fang. It feels so quiet without them."

"Yeah," Gopal and Yaya agreed.

They took their respective seats and put on their seatbelts, preparing to land. The ship sure feels quieter. They used to converse with each other especially Gopal but the absence of his two best friends completely change the usual atmosphere. Even Papa Zola who always crack jokes was not there with them.

Their landing was ordinary and safe, thanks to Yaya. From the ship, they can see Puan Wawa, Aunty Yang, Pakcik Kumar and Tok Aba waiting for them.

"Tok Aba? Did Boboiboy not tell him that he's not coming home?" Yaya asked her friends.

"Maybe. Guess we have to tell him."

As soon as their feet reached the ground, the respective parents called out for their child with their hands open to finally hug them after months.

"Yaya!"

"Ying!"

"Anakku, Gopal!"

"Boboiboy? Eh? Where is he?"

The other parents hugged their child while Tok Aba still looking for his grandson, but Boboiboy was nowhere, Ochobot too.

So he began to ask."Eh Yaya, where's Boboiboy? He didn't come with you guys?"

"Ah, Tok Aba. It's a long story."

"Make it short."

"Ehem, allow me," Gopal suddenly cut Yaya off who was about to begin her story. Yaya just 'eh' him.

"Yesterday when we were doing our mission, Ejojo came and attack us!"

"Ejojo? The one that destroyed Probe long ago?"

"Yes! Me, Boboiboy, Fang and Ochobot thought we're going to die then boom! A laser beam strike him. Ejojo was so flustered and eventually got captured."

Gopal stopped, leaving everyone including the other parents hanging before continue, "the best part was, the one that shot the laser beam is General Amato! He was so cool that time, just like Boboiboy!"

Puan Wawa, Aunty Yang and Pakcik Kumar didn't care much about the story actually. They were just glad their child is safe now. But Tok Aba seemed shocked and maybe relieved to hear the story Gopal just told. So the father had finally decided to meet his son?

"Good to hear that Amato met Boboiboy. So he's currently with Amato, right?"

"Yes, Tok Aba. Boboiboy said general wants to take him somewhere," Ying answered.

"Haih, those two kids. They should inform me beforehand. Always make me worried," Tok Aba slowly uttered.

"Okaylah, Tok Aba. We're going home then. Bye!" Yaya, Ying, Gopal and their parents as well waved their goodbye to the old man.

"Eh Yaya, Ying! Tomorrow at Kokotiam, don't forget!" Gopal reminded. They didn't plan anything in particular for tomorrow but they thought they should accompany Tok Aba since, you know.

"Okay!"

With that, everyone went their own ways to the place they call home, leaving Tok Aba alone there.

It's okay, it's not his first time. He used to this. Having a son working as a hero, and a grandson working in the same field. What can he do?

He is still proud of them regardless.