•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ•

||𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓||

||𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓||

"Y/n, please baby give me a kiss"

Taehyung puckered his lips cutely looking you and you smiled at his cuteness, leaning in you kissed him on the lips softly earning a satisfied hum from you.

"You know, your kisses can take all my worries away."

"Y/n do you promise to stay by my side always?"

He played with your fingers as you both laid in the bed in each others embrace.

"I promise I never leave your side."

Your soft voice made him smile as he kissed your temple as you leaned into his touch.

"Don't ever leave me baby, you are all I need in my life."

"Taehyung! I love you!"

You shouted playfully running in his embrace making the man giggle at your childishness. He looked deeply in your eyes cupping your face,a huge smile present both of your lips.

"Stop baby, people are eyeing us weirdly"

You tsked at his reasoning before pecking his lips quickly which made his face to turn slightly red.

"And I don't care, okay? Now say 'I love you' back."

He laughed when you faking a angry face which only ended up making you look cute.

"I love you, I love you a lot, baby."

"Y/n, how could you do this to me?"

Tears fell off his bambi eyes as they stared in yours swirling with the pain of betrayal, his heart still refusing to believe the scene before him.

"I am sorry Taehyung but I never loved you"

Jimin looked at his best friend in concern as he sat there staring at the walls of the practice room with a blank expression. The dark circles under his eyes seemingly visible as he sat there, motionless. With a defeated sigh Jimin sat himself beside Taehyung before putting a hand on his shoulder to get his attention.

He softly smiled at his friend who finally looked up at him, Jimin felt his heart clenching at the sight of his lifeless eyes. The once playful eyes filled with colours now seemed dull and void of any emotion. Jimin pursed his lips as a frown of worry took over his soft face.