019.

chapter nineteen | BALL ESCAPADES

SHE STARED AT HERSELF IN THE MIRROR

she looked......beautiful. she felt beautiful.

the red curls framing her face. the light blue tux, tailored perfectly. the painted nails with the gorgeous heels.

everything was absolutely beautiful. she loved it.

"you look really pretty." ginny smiles at rubi through the mirror. rubi grins and turns around to examine her sister.

she looked beautiful, just how every weasley women should look like.

"you look adoringly beautiful sister." rubi winks at ginny but sees that there's something missing. she grabs angelina's blush cream and walks over to her sister.

she bends down a bit to be face to face with her sister. she pats some blush in to ginny's cheek softly.

"once you walk in to the great hall, you smile proudly with your held high as if your are the star attraction. weasley women hold so much power because of how confident and beautiful they are. have you not seen mum? she's a beautiful woman who owns the room whenever she walks in because she knows her worth."

rubi grins and boops ginny's nose. ginny giggles. "mum would be so proud to see you glide around the room with such beauty. dont let that little itty bitty thought leave your brain while your in there. understood?" rubi raises her perfectly shaped brow.

ginny grin while nodding. "good." ginny throws her arms around rubi. "i love you so much rubi. you're the best big sister anyone could ask for. ill make you and mum proud." she mumbles in to rubi's shoulder.

rubi's chest feels all warm and fuzzy because of her little sister's words. "im already proud of you gin, now go own that ball room little lioness."

ginny runs off to go look for neville. rubi sighs. she wishes she could assure her little sister that she will protect her from the world, but she cant. the thought of her leaving ginny with no one terrifies her.

—————

rubi's heels click against the floor as she walk towards the steps of the great hall. once she reaches the corner she sees all the decorations and the beautiful outfits everyone was using.

her heart was plumbing in to her chest. she looks down and sees cedric walking up the stairs towards in awe. "wow. you um- look- um amazing." he gasps out.