You/Kirari Momobami - Change Part 3

You were surprised to see Yumeko giving you a smile

You were surprised to see Yumeko giving you a smile. After breaking up with her with the excuse that you didn't feel the same way, you expected for her to be mad at you for stringing her along.

"You still love her, don't you?"

"Yumeko, I..."

"I was your friend first and I'd still like to be your friend."

You hated yourself for not being able to love her. Yumeko was exactly your type and yet you still couldn't fall for her.

"Yes, I do. I'm an idiot for still being in love with her, aren't I?"

"Yes, you are. But I can't blame you. Despite how often Kirari fucked things up with you, I could genuinely tell that she cared for you. She just never seemed to develop her emotions."

"You can say that again."

X

Ririka was exhausted. She had been trained to act exactly like Kirari but it always drained her. Being cruel like her sister took a toll on her and she wasn't sure if she could continue playing the part of President.

"When are you going to come back to school, Kirari?"

"Never. I'm transferring out."

Ririka watched as Kirari turned around so she couldn't see her. From what she had heard through the walls, it had almost sounded like Kirari had been crying.

"Is this another one of your terrible jokes? I don't think it's very funny."

"I'm not kidding, Ririka. Do whatever you want with it. It's not fun for me anymore."

"Not fun?"

Ririka frowned as she heard Kirari's words. She thought Kirari would eventually get over the break up on her own but by the sounds of things, Kirari still wasn't over you.

"Yes. It's no longer fun to watch people beg for their life or cry about how unfair something is."

To hear that housepet system that Kirari had built wasn't fun for her anymore was honestly worrying. Ririka knew that Kirari was growing bored of it but she still found a way to make it fun.

"I'm worried, Kirari. You need to get out of your room. You haven't left in weeks."

"There's no point for me to go out. You're playing your part perfectly so I don't have to go out there anymore."

"There is a point for you to go back to school--"

"No, there isn't. Why should I go back?"

"To get back with (y/n). I heard she broke up with Yumeko."

At the mention of this, Kirari quickly sat up and turned to look at Ririka.

"You're lying to me."

"I wouldn't lie about this, Kirari. I know how much you liked her and I while I said that I wouldn't help you to fix things, I changed my mind. You might seem like a lost cause but I have some hope for you."

"That's incredibly rude for you to say that."

"Do you want my help or not?"

"...yes, please."

X

With the help of Ririka, Kirari learned how to properly express how she felt. It was incredibly frustrating for Ririka to help her younger sister with how stubborn she could be but eventually she had a breakthrough. It was small but it was enough to show that she had changed. Rather than maintain the cold front that she put up with others, she showed a little bit of her caring side to those that she cared for. Sayaka was treated far much better than before and Kirari was less rude to Ririka.

She wasn't 100% changed but she was working on it. The only thing that she still couldn't shake off was her inability to remain patient.

"I need to talk to her, Ririka. What if she changed her mind about Yumeko!"

"Kirari, you need to wait. Why rush things when you can...."

Ririka sighed as Kirari ignored her and rush to your side.

X

"Can we talk?"

"I'm in a hurry and I'm also not in the mood to be insulted."

"Please. I won't take too long."

'Please,' wasn't even in Kirari's dictionary so it actually shocked you to hear it coming from her. You stopped walking and turned to face her.

"You have one minute."

"Thank you!"

You could've sworn you had passed out and was living in a dream if you hadn't felt Kirari pull you towards and empty classroom. The Kirari you knew would never utter those two phrases.

X

You leaned against the wall as you watched her talk.

"I just want to genuinely say that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the hurt that I caused you. I took you for granted and it shouldn't have taken a breakup for me to see how I was taking advantage of you. I understand if you never want to deal with me again but I needed to give you a genuine apology. I know sorry won't fix things or take back what was said but it's a start."

You must've fallen asleep before Kirari could talk. Dreaming can be the only explanation as to why you were hearing Kirari say the words you had wanted to hear for so long. You had never expected for her to say them and yet she had.

"You're right. It's a start. You were a terrible friend and an even worse friend. I should've never given you these many chances to fix things and yet I did because despite everything that you did to me, I still care for you."

"I wish I can take it all back...."

"But you can't Kirari. You can't take back what was said." You could actually see how upset she was to hear this and that was a change. Kirari always hid her true emotions behind anything other than what she was feeling. "All we can do is move forward. If you'd like, we can go back to being friends for now."

Kirari was a little disappointed to hear that the two of you would have to start from the very beginning but she accepted it. She had been the one to ruin things and now it was up to her to fix things.

"I'd really like that."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Itsuki .... - Sorry

Yumemi .... - Cling

Terano Totobami - Back

Ririka Momobami - Random

--------------