94.

They immediately called the ambulance, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung got rushed on the hospital. Chaeyoung broke a lot of bones after fighting with a strong man like leedo, while Tzuyu got stabbed by her brother and lose a lot of blood. Sana kept on crying, she's thinking too much things.. the doctors are now doing their best to keep Tzuyu alive. Sana was watching them from the glass at the door, her hands couldn't stop shaking. She got nothing in mind but Tzuyu, she's hoping that everything will be alright.. Hyewon, Minju and the other people with them got their wounds and injuries treated by the nurses. When Hyewon was done, she immediately rushed outside the room and looked for her mom.

It took her couple of minutes to find her since the hospital is quite big. Hyewon teared up at the moment she saw Sana crying while on her knees, she quickly ran towards her and embraced her tightly. "mom.. it's gonne be alright okay? mama.. she'll live.. trust me" Hyewon mumbled and it made Sana cry more.. the thought of losing Tzuyu makes her so sad.

"Hyewon-ah.. i'm so scared.. i'm afraid i'll lose her.. i'm so scare-" Sana couldn't finish what she was saying because it feels like there's thorns attached on her throat, Hyewon embraced her mother tighter, she shook her head and wiped her own tears.. "she's a strong person mom.. mama.. she will be back, let's face the brighter side for her. she'll be sad seeing you like this.. you know mama doesn't want to see you cry right? so please.. don't cry mom.. it hurts seeing you cry too" Hyewon mumbled and pulled away from the hug, Sana looked at her so she wiped her tears and slyly smiled.

"she will be fine. mama, she'll be back soon for you, for us." Hyewon added, after hearing those words from her oldest daughter.. it feels like a light guided her outside that dark sad place. Sana then wiped her tears and nodded, Hyewon pulled her to stand. "hyewon-ah.. thank you" Sana said and held her daughter's hand tight, Hyewon smiled. "i should be the one thanking you mom, if you didn't raise me and my twin sister well, i can't say this words to you.. you guided me on the right path mom, i am so thankful to be your daughter" Hyewon said and it made Sana tear up again, she immediately wiped her tears, trying not to show her daughter that she's a crybaby.

"you're really a crybaby like minju" Hyewon said and Sana laughed with her. She once thought back then that she might be failing raising her twin daughters alone, it's really hard for her.. she struggled and face those hardships alone as the twins grows up into a better version of themselves, she thought the best she's giving to them isn't enough for them to walk on the right path but she suddenly realized that she's wrong about it and she's just thinking too much. After Hyewon thanked her today for raising her well, Sana felt relieved knowing it. For now, the only thing she wants is Tzuyu to be alright and safe. She'll go crazy for sure if ever something terrible happen to her. She doesn't want to be apart from her for the second time because not seeing her face or hearing her voice, has no difference from dying.