Chapter-46

Callie suffered a lot throughout her life, at first she was separated from her family, at a young age she felt loneliness with her mother who barely care for her and left her alone to go for dates with some random mens. She was taken away suddenly from her loved ones and had no contacts with them.

When she started to adjust with her new life, her mom announced that she is going to get married, thus two new people came to her life, who took pleasure in hurting her. They hurted her physically and mentally, that she felt like a burden, they made her feel like a pathetic unlovable monster. It reached to a certain point that she started to hate herself, she started to hurt herself. She buried every pain inside herself, she knew there's no one who will hear her.

It ended up her getting the one of the worst trauma of her life, eventhough she hit Peter to save herself, she got blood in her hands at the age of just 11, that moment she needed someone to comfort her desperately, she needed someone to share her pain, she's been hiding inside her.

When doctor Steve called victor suddenly informing him that he need to talk with him regarding something important about Callie, Victor immediately went to see the doctor. Doctor Steve had a session with Callie that day and Diego was present at home that time. He assumed it to be something urgent and went to hospital immediately.

When doctor Steve told him that Callie is suffering from multiple personality disorder, Victor was shocked, but it wasn't unexpected. Because from the day Callie arrived, Victor was carefully watching her behavior.

He first noticed this during their first dinner, when Callie tried to act like she don't remember them and it unknowingly led to an argument, but the moment Victor asked her about why she ran away from home and to where.

Callie was suddenly frozen on her spot, she looked like she was internally fighting.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

On the day they were training, Callie was fighting with Diego. Victor noticed the change in her clearly, she was hesitant to fight at first, but then suddenly her demeanour changed, she was like a predator attacking it's prey.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Later at the study room, Callie gave him a lame excuse of moving from one orphanage to another changing the names, Victor immediately knew that she was lying, because he have been looking for her for years and there's no way they couldn't find her.

Even the car accident seems suspicious to him, that why he told his mens to investigate about it. Only to find that Callie was already wounded and exhausted before the accident occured, it seemed like she was running away from someone and got hit by car.

As the conversation moved forward, Callie looked like she was on the verge of breaking down, she looked so vulnerable. One moment she looked like she was lost in thoughts , but next moment all of a sudden her demeanour changed and she was staring at him with those scrutinizing eyes, as if judging him Silently, Her gaze so dark that she didn't looked like the girl who was about to have an breakdown. But the moment Diego shook her shoulder, in a snap she came back to her usual self, looking at them confused.

That was also the day Callie accidentally revealed that she started to learn fighting at the age of 11. Her fighting techniques weren't usual, it was so advanced, it looked like she was trained to attack.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The day they were having dinner with those Greywire, Victor noticed the deadly glare she sent towards them, she looked like she was having some sort of internal conflict with herself when the news of their dad's death was revealed.

Victor noticed how Callie would lie, whenever they asked her about the past. It was like she didn't want them to know about her past life, even if it means putting all the blame over herself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Victor witnessed the broken side of her. After she had the nightmare, he saw her breaking down, those cuts on her wrist she gave herself. Then Callie having a panic attack on library, and crying her hearts out for her friends.

That day she unknowingly revealed those names.

Calieb and Emily

Along with those crucial information

We had plans

He........He killed them

Both of them are gone

He also got to witness the cheerful, happy side of Callie.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When Callie started her session with Doctor Steve, he revealed to him that Callie wasn't cooperating with their session at first, but later she gave in and start cooperating, which was a good sign.

It was doctor Steve's idea to allow Callie to start her school, Victor was hesitant but he agreed. That day he got a call from school.

"Mr Blackthorn, we called to inform you about something Callista's art teacher found"

"What's it?" He asked curiously

"Callista usually don't do any paintings during art class, but today she painted for the first time and the art professor found her painting quite disturbing"

"Why is that? What did she paint" he asked frowning

"Her painting depicts pain, torture and violence, art professor believe that some of the details in the paintings are so precise that it's like she witnessed it with her own eyes"

"Okay, if you find anything else then inform me immediately"

"Sure, Mr Blackthorn"

That day, he couldn't sleep and decided to visit library to calm his mind, that's how he found Callie awake. He Silently watched Callie reading a message on her phone and her breath suddenly getting ragged. Victor contiued to watch her till she went back to her room looking completely lost.

But later he realized that things are more complicated and messed up than he thought.

__________________________________

Hey guys,

As l already told you, I will be starting a new story

But I still want you

https://www.wattpad.com/story/267380758?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=wizardic&wp_originator=g859ZnNZGAUHIerZiumm7ZWQUN7kwR9oPVYfdHslAkLdM7ftDb2oYtRBGCYZ8%2BIRPAohWrFVyNe4%2F48aRDQ0QX7Wha6Z0vhk2TH%2FSCDOaby4GLvxb5hQOnrd1nVVKzl1

com/story/267380758?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=wizardic&wp_originator=g859ZnNZGAUHIerZiumm7ZWQUN7kwR9oPVYfdHslAkLdM7ftDb2oYtRBGCYZ8%2BIRPAohWrFVyNe4%2F48aRDQ0QX7Wha6Z0vhk2TH%2FSC...

I have uploaded first chapter today, give it a try guys😍