twelve

As the first step for their mission, Amato and Boboiboy made a decision to visit Ata Ta Tiga, the planet where it all started, the planet of Kubulus Race. It was Boboiboy who came up with the suggestion.

"Why not we look for more information about the 9th generation power sphere?" Boboiboy said.

"Mechabot and I spent almost a year looking for infos and this is all that we got. We just can't find any. The programme is a 'secret' programme so not many people know about it."

"Have you tried the archive? The Kubulus archive, I mean. They must have some records there, right?"

"Hmm, that's actually a brilliant idea. We never thought about that before. Kubulus archive, huh? Let me check first," Amato said and went to his computer to look up about the archive. There was not much that came up except that the archive is located right below the Ata Ta Tiga's Grand Library.

"So, we're going to Ata Ta Tiga?" Ochobot asked.

"Yep. We currently have no lead for our search so lets hope that we can find some there."

"Lets go!" And with that, to Ata Ta Tiga they went.

_________________

"We have to be careful here. The Kubulus is known as a not-friendly race. They can attack us anytime and anywhere they want. Stay on guard. Ochobot, stay close with Boboiboy."

"Okay, dad," Boboiboy replied to his armoured father, and Ochobot went closer to his best friend.

They were casually walking along the shops to reach the library, but so many eyes were on them. The stares from the inhabitants' eyes were full with hatred and anger, and maybe annoyed. Totally opposite with what Boboiboy received at Junkberg.

"Dad, why are they staring at us like that. It creeps me out."

"They rarely received visitors from outside, especially humans. I think they are just surprised?"

"Wow, surprised? You're so positive," the now-armour Mechabot replied to Amato.

"I sure hope they are. Surprised is better than angry, right, Ochobot. Haha." Boboiboy laughed awkwardly and turned to-

nothing?

He turned to his other side and no Ochobot as well. Boboiboy started to feel worried and panic as he continued to scan his surrounding. But still no Ochobot.

"D-dad! I think we lost Ochobot!"

"What?!" He exclaimed with a slow voice. "How?! Okay, nevermind. Lets find him."

"Good luck la."

They both turned around and began their search around the streets and shops. It was not long until Boboiboy heard Ochobot's scream not far from them. It came from the crowd in front of an ice cream stall.

"Boboiboy! Help me! Erghh, let me go!" the alien just ignored Ochobot's scream for help. He seemed to not know what's coming for him.

Apparently, while they were walking earlier, someone snatched Ochobot and brought him there. And they thought that now they captured a power sphere, they're going to have some powers as well. Hah, in their dreams.

"Hey! Release him!" Boboiboy suddenly showed up in front of the crowd. "B-Boboiboy." Ochobot called for him, indirectly telling Boboiboy to save him.