Page 15 Destroy Him

[This book seriously got 1K views ಠ_ಠ
Considering I put literally no hard work in producing this, I- This is weird]

"May I taste that ice-cream?" Dylan asked me.
"You may not," I turned my ice-cream away from him.
"Why are you always so mean to me?"

"It's my love language," I smiled, "I like bullying people I like,"

"So old style. So then, is it wrong to assume that you like me?"
"You are a bit likeable,"

It was quiet. I looked up at him, realizing how I never noticed he was this tall, his tanned muscular arms with veins covering his forearm, visible through the tucked-up sleeves of his white shirt. His warm brown eyes looking into mine, my cold brown eyes stare back at him, as he reached his hands out for me, I didn't feel safe at all.

"Dylan," I whispered as I pressed my hands against his chest while he moved closer to me. He tried to pin me on the table, the book fell, I slapped his face and in a moment, I was gone, leaving him behind. I don't know what he felt, I turned back and I saw his silhouette, still standing straight, looking down. I stopped running and looked at him.

But one thing I know for sure is that...I never fell in love with him, I told myself I had to because he was putting so much effort into this, and I thought I should give him a chance. I don't know if I saw myself as a piece of cake he could win, or a woman he would want, all I knew is he made me feel like a terrible person for not ever loving him. Despite everything he did.

I liked parts of him, I liked the way he'd get happy when I was around, I liked the way he'd only ever look at me, I liked how he'd annoy me, how he'd call us soulmates even though we had known each other for less than two months, but I liked how he called me beautiful. And lastly,

I liked the way he loved me. 

I walked down the stairs, I walked away from the lecture hall where I could've been right now if I loved him. Suddenly, someone grabbed my hood from behind and pulled me back, "What the fuck?"
"That is my boyfriend's hoodie that you're wearing, miss,"

"What?"
"Remove it right now!"

"Who are you? And how do you know that this is your boyfriend's hoodie? It's just a plain black hoodie" I looked down at her. She was shorter than me and had dark, black hair and blue eyes. She had a black eyeliner on with matching dark lips. She pointed at the hood, it had a little neon green skull printed on it, "That! He gets that done on every item he owns. Glen does it for everyone he likes," How did I never notice this?

"Give it to me. I'll give it back to him,"
I remove the hoodie and stand in my white sweatshirt and my pink jersey.
"Thanks loser," She smirks and walks away. He has a girlfriend. And he likes skulls maybe.

I whiffed my T-shirt as I paddled my bicycle back home, it still smells like his hoodie. I had started to like that hoodie. I park my bicycle outside the housing complex. A neon green skull, does he likes green? What else does he like? I look at Max as I open the door, does he like dogs? All I can remember is his smile. 

But I want to remember more things about him.
"He definitely likes you," I heard Casper say and that startled me, "Who?"
"Dylan," Oh, Dylan, you poor little man.

-To be continued