chpt.8

Kay

"I don't know what to say about him" I made it to Atlanta and stop by Jay house telling her what all went down.

"You don't have to worry, you and Kalonnie can stay here until you get back on your feet. Now I don't know how I'm going to explain this to August, he's already going after Deon".

After talking to Jay I went to go get our stuff out the car and put them in the guest room. Since I'm moving back down here I need to find a job and somewhere to stay, I hate starting over.

"Aye Killa Kay I didn't know you was in town" August said standing in the doorway.

"Yeah actually I'm moving back down here, Justin has lost his mind".

"Really? I been calling his phone but it always going to voicemail, what he do? Do I need to head to Texas and kick his ass"?

If only he knew, I don't know if I should tell him or not.

"He need more than kicking his ass, that bastard was the one who turn you in August" I was getting mad all over again I just start telling him everything, let's just say August was not himself once he found out everything.

August

"August Ima need you to calm down baby" Jay said but I wasn't hearing her. I was pacing in the room still fired up from what Kay told me.

"All this time, all this time Jay he go do some shit like this. Was y'all fucking around on the low Jiraya"?

"What? No why would you even think that"?

"Well he still had feelings for you so I'm assuming that y'all two had something going" Jay walk up to me and slap me.

"I can't believe you would think that, I would never hurt you or Kay. You shouldn't be worrying about that" she walk out the room leaving me there thinking.

I know Jay wouldn't do such a thing I'm just upset right now, Deon still living which I'm going after him and this time I'm making sure his ass is dead. Far as Justin is concern I'll be making a trip to Dallas.

Tori

"You so full of shit, don't call me no more. I don't want nothing to do with you anymore get off my line with this bull" I hung up in Justin face, that boy is just...I can't with him.

"Baby you good what's wrong" CJ ask sitting next to me grabbing my hand.

"Your so call home boy is fake as fuck, that fool was the one who turn August in. And Deon stupid ass is still alive" I was getting upset I had calm myself down.

"Tori clam down, don't be stressing. Damn that's foul, you think August and them know".

"I'm quite sure, Kay and Lonnie should already be here".

I got up to clean my face and relax. I'm pregnant and my brother calling me with this mess, he shouldn't never call me. I went to go put on some clothes and put on my flats, I was heading over Jay's house to see if Kay made in safe.

Jiraya

"Jay I'm sorry I didn't mean to say what I said, I just got alot on my mind" After Aug and I had a little argument I just drop it, I was hurt for him to even think that but its whatever.

"Okay August it's done over with, I forgive so just drop it".

"Can I get kiss before I leave" I turn to see him coming closer to me with his lips touching mines. I went on and kiss him and pull away until he grab me again and peck my lips a couple of times.

"Eww go get a room, before y'all be making humans up in the kitchen" CJ said walking in.

"How did you even get in here"? I ask pulling away from August.

"Umm the door was open along with the screen door duh, I hope you cook something I'm hungry" he went into the kitchen to find something to snack on.

I just shook my head and went over to Tori who looked piss off. "What's wrong with you"?

"Justin call me with bull" she roll her eyes looking the other way.

"I know about it, Kay told me. She's upstairs wanna go up there"?

"Yeah" we both got up and went to go bother Kay.

CJ

"Where you headed"? I ask August while making a sandwich.

"About to go find thid Deon niggah, and ya boy Justin sell me out".

"I heard, that was fuck up though. He ruining you and Jay wedding to man shit crazy" I wrap my sandwich in a napkin grab a soda and some chips.

"You wanna roll with me, since you made a sandwich and shit" August got his from the counter and was out the door, I was right behind him. Justin did some foul shit man he better hope Aug don't come for his ass, this niggah from the 504 meaning his ass is crazy.