𝟎𝟎𝟓 MOST HATED

❪  → ❜ ✿ ˚₊· ༄ ❫𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲  ━━━  most hated !❝ see, i can't tell if it's a burnt house or a meth lab? ❞

❪ → ❜ ✿ ˚₊· ༄ ❫
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
━━━  most hated !
see, i can't tell if it's a
burnt house or a meth lab?

𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐖 tired feeling as if her staring at the clock slowed down its pace. And being in Pre-Calc made it more dreadful than other classes. Sort of being forced to pay attention more than others because Mr. Riencke, her teacher insisted ( more like forced ) her to sit in the front row of the classroom.

    The girl particularly didn't enjoy it since it caused her to be a victim of her god-awful teacher. She began lifting her mechanical pencil swiftly across her paper sketching little obscure drawings on the top corners of her paper. Her teacher called two students up to the board to complete an equation, she wasn't paying too much attention but she knew it was something along the lines of quadratics.

    The Sinclair girl tuned into their conversation when she noticed the two familiar voices speaking loudly enough for her to hear. A hushed whisper didn't seem to be what they were going for. "He brutally injured himself ramming into me." Scott said in defense. In her head, this was the perfect time to slip in a 'that's what she said' joke but she kept it to herself.

    It was assumed they were talking about Jackson and the intense injury the doe-eyed boy might have caused him. Annoyingly batting her lashes and turning to the boy next to her Lydia responded, "Jackson's gonna play tomorrow. But he's not gonna be at his peak, and I prefer my boyfriend at peak performance."

    Zara found the way the redhead talked about her boyfriend quite vile. It was clear their relationship was more of a popularity scheme than it was an actual relationship. It honestly worked out perfectly for the two since they were one of the most known couple's in the school as well as winning the freshman superlatives last year for "Cutest Couple" which Zara believed to be so insanely cliché.

    The boy lifted his brow with no care for her boyfriend. "Okay." Noises of the chalk aggressively writing against the board echoed throughout the room while she informed Scott.

    "I date the captain of the winning lacrosse team, and if they start off the season losing, I date the captain of the losing lacrosse team. I don't date losers." The superficiality from her green-eyed girl seeped from her words causing Zara to let out a small scoff.

    "Losing one game isn't gonna kill anyone." He spat out with a hint of anger. The girl turned back the chalk board to finish her problem. With everything going on he spoke under his breath, "In fact, it might even save someone." She thought of a way to convince him because as much as she hated to admit it, Lydia didn't think he was too bad. And she found a perfect way to get a rise out of him. Allison.