2.YOU ARE SO WARM

" The way you break me is better
than the way you speak...
because it makes me fall for
you again and again..."

                                                               👑         
- Crown

The door screeched open, that he was done. She slowly twisted her head around to see him but turned away when she caught him half-naked.

The towel wrapped around his torso while his well-built abs were wet. Water dripping down from his hair to his neck is maliciously hot.

She didn't speak anything but stiffened her body at the same place. He slowly walked towards her. His footsteps echoed in the room.

His reflection in the mirror creped her nerves out, In a flash of the moment she stood up facing him, squeezing her eyes shut.

For a moment his footsteps stopped before she could feel her heart at ease. They chimed again. The closer his steps the far she was walking back, not until the cold wall embraced her.

Sweat dripping from her forehead and the way she is trembling didn't leave unseen by him. He enjoyed it at a point. His hot breath fanning her face frightened her more. If so, based on her quick calculations he must be leaning down. Shoot!!

The resonance of downpour from outside along with the creepy silence In-room gave her horror movie vibes.

" Open your eyes Aera. I won't eat you", His raspy voice malignantly echoed in the room.

She reluctantly opened her eyes only to meet his honey orbs with a grin like more precisely it's a smirk.

Out of nowhere, she started to hiccup continuously, Trembling as if she saw a ghost made him crush his deep laughter back.

" Here, take this. You are clothes are not here yet. Do with this for now.", Before he could complete her words, he saw her running towards the washroom.

Slamming the door behind her she huffed out loud. Her hands trailed to her cheeks, scanning her figure in the mirror. The crimson red tint was perfectly painted on her face.

Admiring the whole washroom. she turned on the tap setting lukewarm water to ease her stiffened muscles.

The walls were white, polished. The whole room was bright with lights. The cupboard was filled with several soaps, bath bombs, and body washes including the soaps she uses. All the toiletries were perfectly arranged. The big bathtub can perfectly embrace two people in it.

Few artifacts were also displayed on the walls. It looked beautiful. Turning the tap off she slides her dress exposing her porcelain skin. Wrapping it perfectly, she placed it near the basket.

After having a peaceful bath finally moved to wear her clothes." Wait a minute ", she vaguely touched her chest.

" Do I have to wear it again. ", She looked at her used clothes where she placed her unclad clothes.

She took those clothes which he gave her before, it's a big hoodie and a pair of shorts, to her surprise he even gave her inner wears.

Everything was okay but the hoodie for her looked like a big giant. she looked herself in the mirror only to find herself in a baggy hoodie and the shorts were not even fitting her.

She reluctantly knocked on the door. " Taehyung are you there? ", she cooed.

" Need anything ", He asked.