Chapter 09

"Relax, stop thinking about her. You still have a lot of time before our finals." Seungcheol nudged Wonwoo playfully.

The boys are now at a cafe, spending their Sunday together like they always did. They're talking and joking around when they realized Mingyu have been on the phone from earlier.

"Who are you texting with?"

"Your 42nd girlfriend?"

"Remember the girl I told you guys ealier? I'm texting with her now~" Mingyu showed them their texts.

"How did you do that? That quick?" Wonwoo raised an eyebrow.

"Come on, 41 flirting and dating experiences. Doesn't that makes me an expert?" Mingyu opened his arms widely with a boastful smile making the rest scoffed bitterly.

"Because he only target the easy ones. He never target someone like Saebyul because he knew a girl like her is hard to get." Hansol stated.

"Nah, a girl like Saebyul is not my taste." Mingyu shook his head.

"Trust me, you won't be able to stand her. If it's not because of the bet and the money, I would've already slap her face. That girl never learn manners." Wonwoo muttered before rolling his eyes.

"Okay guys, can we stop talking about girls? Let's just talk about us. Like boys talk. Talking about girls are making me sick." Seungcheol faked his vomit.

"That's because you're single." Mingyu rebuked.

"How dare you. I'm taking a break. When I feel so lonely, I'll find a girlfriend." Seungcheol smiled innocently.

"That actually made me think. The four of us never date seriously, we all date for fun and for our needs!" Hansol exclaimed before chuckling.

"Like Mingyu, Seungcheol and me, we're dating just for fun and Wonwoo he's trying to date Saebyul for money." He added, he sounded so proud of it.

"Guys, we're the real fuckboys." Hansol shook his head with a smile.

"Even if we're fuckboys, the girls still goes crazy over us." Mingyu giggled.

-

"Aren't you're going to bring Saebin somewhere?" Saebyul's dad asked her out of nowhere.

"No.. He's sleeping." She replied while stirring her drink.

"Is your boyfriend not picking you up anymore?" Her dad's question made Saebyul stopped stirring for a split second and made her wonder why her dad asked her about him.

In her entire life, her dad had never ask her about boys, not even once. That made Saebyul thinks that his dad is actually strict when it comes to dating.

"He's not my-"

"I have works to do in Busan. I'll be there for two weeks which will start in two days." Her dad stated, cutting her off.

"I would like him to help me." He added. Saebyul's eyes furrowed in confusion, wondering what kind of help might it be.

"What help?" She dared to ask.

-

"Oi."

"Saebyul?" Wonwoo turned around and raised an eyebrow.

"Wow, oh my god. I'm always the one looking for you but now you're the one who's looking for me!" He exclaimed before chuckling and there Saebyul got a poker face staring at him.

"What is it, baby? You need my help?" He asked with a smile as he bent his body slightly, making his face just inches away from Saebyul's face.

Saebyul was taken aback with Wonwoo's sudden action but played it cool anyways.

"I don't, but my dad does." Hearing Saebyul's statement, Wonwoo's eyes enlarged as he couldn't believe his ears.

"If you're trying to fool me, nice try." He smirked.

Saebyul didn't move even an inch, still wearing the poker face.

"But wait, you never lie to me." He poked his chin for three consecutive times while raising an eyebrow, pretending to think.

Not wanting to deal with him any longer, Saebyul rolled her eyes and walked away.

-

"I'll go to Busan tomorrow for two weeks. Since it's only Saebyul and Saebin in the house, it would be nice if you could come and visit them often to look after them. Don't worry about foods, Saebyul can cook. I just want you to make sure that they're safe." Hearing What Saebyul's dad asked him for, Wonwoo became so happy knowing that her dad is actually liking him and trust him.

"Sure, uncle. I will make sure they're safe, I will visit them often." He bowed before smiling warmly. Her dad patted his back while smiling.

Saebyul, who was hiding behind the wall heard everything. She felt like she really want to scream right at this moment. Hiding her anger, she went to her dad with a warm smile.

"Dad, don't you think it's not nice for a guy to visit a woman? I mean, you know anything can happen when you let a guy enter the house when there's only the daughter, right?" She raised an eyebrow, lowkey convincing his dad to cancel what he had told Wonwoo to do.

"Don't worry, I know he's a good guy." Her dad simply replied before walking away.

"Good guy my ass." She murmured.

"Wonwoo hyung!" Saebin shouted before running to Wonwoo for a hug, there Saebyul stood watching the two with both her arms crossed.

"I'll go now, take care." Her dad patted her head and gave Saebin a kiss on his cheek before he got into his car and drove away.

"You don't have to do as what he said. I'll just lie about it that you actually visit us often." She said, evidently annoyed.

"Good idea, but no agreeing." Wonwoo pinched her nose before helping Saebin sit on his motorbike. Saebyul stared at him in disbelief for what he've done.

"You're getting braver to touch me, you know that?" She rolled her eyes.

"Unintentionally braver to touch you, correction." He flashed the innocent smile.

And Saebyul swear that she will really kill him one day.

-