『16』

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ♫ °.

┊ ⊹

✽ ⋆ ┊ . ˚.

˚✧

Rina kicked him hard enough that he suddenly let her go. She took the opportunity to run towards Shoto's childhood room, shutting the door quickly behind her running into the wardrobe. She pulled out her phone quickly hitting her dad's speed dial.

"Princess I'm busy"

"Daddy" she tried to steady her breathing.

"What is wro-"

"Little Miss don't make it harder than it is" Shoto paused as he heard a voice over the phone.

"Daddy grandpa is fighting one bad guy but there is another is in the hallway" she whispered.

"Sweetie stay on the phone daddy is coming"

"Yes"

"Little Miss just come out and you will not get hurt "

Rina tried to steady her breathing as he was outside the wardrobe where she hid.

"There you are" the wardrobe doors flong open.

"Leave me alone" Rina screamed as she tried to run away but was caught.

"No I can't you are our master's tickets to getting revenge on endeavour and Shoto"

"Ahhhhhhh" she screamed as he pulled her by her legs. She quickly grabbed the door frame, holding onto it dearly because she knew her life depended on it.

"Let go of the door frame"

' no I have to stall until daddy comes '

Rina kicked his face until he let go of her legs. She quickly ran away, as the villain tried to follow her but was stopped by a flame wall, Rina looked to see her grandfather who was pinned down by Haiji but still managed to prevent him from getting to her.

Rina ran out of the house through the broken wall, she was suddenly picked up.

"Shhhh shh it's me princess" Shoto calm her down as she struggled to get out of his hands thinking he was another villain.

"Daddy" she hugged him as soon as she noticed it was her father.

"Little Miss" the brunette walked out of the house "oh pro hero Shoto you got here pretty fast"

"Sweetie I will need you to run straight ahead uncle Deku is coming through that way you'll meet him"

"Okay" Rina ran away from the commotion as fast as she could but the explosions which caused earthquake prevented her from getting far.

Haiji successfully knocked Enji far enough that he couldn't get to Rina fast enough to prevent him from hurting her.

Shoto noticed Haiji getting too close to Rina who was still struggling to get out of the area, he immediately shot a wall of ice between them while he held off the other guy with his fire.

Haiji shattered the ice wall with his quirk before aiming his fist at Rina.

"Rina" Shoto yelled as he knocked the other guy out, immediately running as fast as he could towards Rina.

A large blast of snow covered a half mile radius in seconds. Shoto immediately melted the snow as he ran towards Rina's original position, noticing Haiji in a block of ice and Rina passed out on the ground.

Shoto saw her covered in Frost, he picked her up and increased his body temperature in order to warm her up.

He knew that the blast of snow wasn't his power and the only explanation was that it was Rina's power.

"Shoto you need to take her to the hospital" Enji broke Shoto's thoughts.

Shoto immediately rushed her to the hospital.

『♡』•『♡』•『♡』•『♡』

"So you are saying Riri got her quirk" Denki tried to make sense of what Shoto had explained.

"I think that she had it from the beginning but never noticed it because she thinks she will inherit your quirk" Izuku explained.

"But it's a  ice quirk how didn't we notice it" Denki said still confused.

"No it's not an ice quirk it an elemental quirk and it's triggered a lot different than Shoto's quirk she doesn't create it she manipulates it she uses it ice Shoto created to make that blast of snow"

"Yes I agree with Izuku" Eijiro nodded.

"Then why didn't we notice it?" Denki looked at Izuku for clearance.

"Because Shoto never really pressured to find out her quirk in fear that she might be quirkless and he never threw a ball of fire or ice at her " Izuku explained.

"Hey icy-hot did you explain to her" Katsuki finally spoke.

"Explain what?" Shoto looked confused.

"That she is not your biological daughter so she would stop thinking that the quirk she has is from you"

"She doesn't have to know" Shoto said under his breath.

"Icy-hot you are going to limit her to just fire or ice when she can control every single element" Katsuki snapped.

"Yes Shoto she is old enough to understand and I'm sure she will still love you no matter what" Izuku added.

"I understand but she always wanted to be like me what if she thinks that she can't"

"Dude she has Elemental powers she can still be like you and even better" Eijiro gently tapped Shoto on his shoulders.

"Yes that is very lucky" Denki nodded.

"But what if-"

"She asked you to train her and you accidentally hurt her" Izuku finished his sentence.

"That's why it's accidental it's never intended you are not your fucking father you are better" Katsuki started to raise his voice.

"Woah Bakubro " Eijiro smiled.

"I didn't know you had it in you" Denki teased.

"Shut up douche face" Katsuki frowned.

"Fine i would try to tell her" Shoto mumbled

"Good"

AN- this chapter is long overdue thanks for your patience 😘