❌Chapter 12 : Threats

A/N : Shit is about to hit the fan and I'm not going to clean it up :) Now enjoy a short fluffy moments between you and our friendly neighbourhood serial killer, Shin!🥺🎈

Let him soothes your broken heartu of losing your bestie, Sakiko😔🙏 may her soul rest in temporarily peace as I will resurected her for our next story😇

ALSO SORRY FOR BEING GONE LOL- *slowly fades off smoothly like butter*

Enjoy!❤

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

The news of Sakiko's death spread across the entire school like wildfire. You were strucked in an utter shocked, fear, sadness and anger from losing somebody you treasured in your life.

It broke your heart knowing that the very person who you considered a friend and family met their demise at the hand of a cold-blooded murderer.

Theories sparked that it was a work of the same suspect whom is the cause of Miho's disappearance.

Kou stayed by your side the entire day you spent on grieving for your best friend's loss. He is also affected by Sakiko's death but it could'nt compare to you.

He watches you sobbed and mumbled incoherent words of denial and he felt his heart tighten in pain. Kou knows that you need space and support at this moment; and he will give you that as much as you wish for.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

You were grateful for Kou's support and understanding of your situation.

He would check up on you everyday since you had been skipping school and stop taking care of yourself. Sometime you think that he was an angel sent by the god to brighten your miserable life.

Sakiko and Miho's sudden disappearance have taken a toll on your mental health and life. It did'nt help that you just recovered from a traumatic experience of being harassed and violently assaulted by an ex-bully.

The scars of the past events had you slightly broken in the inside. Your fingers trailed on them as you were lost in your thoughts.

'I could'nt help it but..why does all of these victims in some way are connected to me? Am I really that dangerous to be around to the point that lives were lost because of me? Is that what the person who is behind this wanted-! To isolate me from ever interacting with anyone..?'

You closed your eyes and tried to calm yourself down from having another breakdown.

'I really am pathetic are'nt I?'

A knock on the door brought you back to reality and upon opening it, you were met with a face you had'nt expected to see.

There stood tall in front of your door was none other than Shin himself who looked oddly nervous and fairly disheveled.

In an instant, he enveloped you in a hug and it may be due to your muddied thoughts that refrained you from thinking rationally as you slowly wrapped your arm around him.

He flinched in suprised from your actions. He had'nt expected you to returned his embrace, moreover open the door and not slammed it on his face.

Shin savour the feeling of your body against his even if it was nothing but an innocent hug. The same love sick smile crept onto his face as your grip on him tighten ever so slightly.

Ah, he really is a creep is'nt he?

Though he could'nt help but be concerned and worried for you once he felt you start to shake in his arm. He pulls away to glance into your tear stained face.

He wiped a single tears from your eyes usher you gently to sit on your couch. Shin was never good at comforting people but at the moment, he knew you needed some.

Although he desperately wanted to pull you in his arms and kiss you till all of your sadness and inner turmoil faded away, Shin did'nt want to overstep the clear boundaries you two have and make you hate him even more.

But before he could thinks on what to do, you tackled him into another hug as you sobbed to your heart contents and staining his shirt with your tears; and yes, snot.

Shin was shocked from your sudden outburst and tried his best to calm you down by whispering soothing words and rub your back in a comforting manner.

Eventually you did stop crying and are stable enough to realise what was happening. You immediately pulled away from him and apologized profusely, though he waved it off and grab you a glass of water which you are thankful for; your throat was sore from all of the crying.

Once you had gathered a hold of yourself, you decided to finally talk to him after an unbearable uncomfortable silence.

"So..what are you doing here for?" you started.

Shin's eyes widened from your question and finally remembered what he was here for.

"W-well..I've heard you had skipped school as of lately and I was worried so I decided to pay you a visit to check up on you"

You nod in understanding.

"I see..thank you by the way for helping me out on my meltdown earlier- I don't know what I was thinking to just tackle someone and cry on them-! Your shirt was drenched with my tears and disgusting snot..I'm really am sorry for that" you shyly scratched your cheeks out of embarassment.

He chuckles and was about to say something until he was suddenly dragged away from you. Your eyes widened seeing your normally shy and wholesome best friend kicked Shin out of your house.

Kou slammed the door shut and faced you with a worried look and ran to your side. His concerned face morphed into an anger ones once he noticed your face that was stained with dried tears.

"Did he make you cry while I was gone? That motherfuc-" he continues to curse out your ex with threats on 'teaching him a lesson'.

You were beyond suprised to say the least. You had never heard him talk of someone so hatefully throughout the years you'vr been friends with him.

"Kou that's enough! He did'nt do anything to me- calm down please! You're making me stressed out jeez..." you snapped him out of his cursing rampage.

Kou apologized to you after you told him the whole story and shamefully lowered his head guiltily for almost stressing you further.

"I'm sorry (Nickname)...I'll promise you I would'nt act like that again-!" He said and gave you a puppy eyed look.

You sigh and ruffled his hair to which he happily indulged. Your affections is something he enjoys very much.

'I'll make sure no one makes you cry again (Nickname)..' Kou thought and he felt somebody glared at him from the outside.

Glancing at the person from his peripheral vision, he saw the same blond-haired male that seethes in rage from his actions earlier.

'Especially him..I'll make sure of that-!' He returned Shin's glare.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

I pray that you'll survive the disaster that is about to unfold my dear readers as both of our Yandere boys™ Are now angry at each other for many reasons :) -Amour♡

What should the yandere bois call you? Yk like petnames- pls tell me🎈😳