"calling you up,"

James had been jumping around all morning

James had been jumping around all morning. It was the first Quidditch match of the year. He was particularly excited that it was Gryffindor verses Slytherin. The atmosphere in the Great Hall was tense with the two tables glaring at each other with hate and disgust.

But finally, the last lesson ended and James stuffed his books into his bag before hurrying down to the pitch to get changed. As support, Ophelia headed down with him to watch.

She stood outside the changing rooms with Remus for him to get changed. "What's taking him so long?" Sirius asked impatiently as he paced back and forth. "The game is about to start." Sirius added.

"Ophelia, go tell him to hurry up." He then ordered which made her eyes widen. "Please." He begged with puppy eyes which made her huff before opening the door ajar and called out for the boy. "James! Hurry your arse up!"

Suddenly, the door which was holding the door open was grabbed and she was pulled into the changing room. James pulled the girl to his chest so the door didn't close to her. "What was that for?" She asked. Quickly, he rested his hand on her jaw and pressed his lips against herself before slowly pulling away. "Now I can blame you for making me late." James said with a smirk before hurrying out.

"You're a pain in my arse!" Ophelia shouted, rolling her eyes at the chuckled she heard coming out from to other side of the door.

She then followed Remus and Sirius up to the stands and watched the two team fly onto the pitch, waiting for Madam Hooch to blow the whistle to start to game.

Afterwards, the players flew up higher into the air and began to fly around, pulling their arms back to throw the quaffles at other players.

The red side cheered as James threw the ball through the hoops, gaining another point for the team. He raised his arms up in the air, closing his eyes whilst they cheered loudly.

But Ophelia noticed a frustrated looking Evan glaring at the boy before snatching the bat off of the Slytherin beater and hit the bludger towards the boy.

Quickly, Ophelia flicked her wand up at the Slytherin which made him freeze up so he could no longer hold onto his broom. Subsequently, the Slytherin fell of his broom and fell towards the grass.

She then watched as the bludger hit James in the back which made him unbalanced as also fall down to the pitch below. "I hope no one saw that I did that." She muttered to herself as she leaned over to watch Madam Hooch use her wand to carry the two boys to the hospital wing.

Ophelia pushed past the crowd to the large towers ,which were covered with fabric, and ran down the staircase. Luckily, it seemed like no one had saw her use a spell on Evan Rosier so she wasn't stopped when making her way to the hospital wing.

When she got in, she saw James laying on a neatly made bed with a cast around his right arm which was resting on his chest. He attempted to sit up when he saw the girl but she hurried over and pushed on his shoulder to keep him laying down.

"Who hit that bludger at me?" The messy haired boy asked the Ravenclaw who carefully picked a blade of grass out of his slightly curly locks. "Who do you think?" She replied as she glanced over at Evan who was laying on a bed at the opposite side of the room with his leg resting on a pillow.

"Having fun there Rosier?" She asked with a smirk which made him roll his eyes. "Don't think I didn't see you. I'll tell Slughorn and he'll demand a rematch." He hissed at the Ravenclaw. "What a claim Evan." She replied with a mischievous smirk before pulling the white curtain around the bed to block out the Slytherin.

"Was it you?" James asked which made her nod. "I am so attracted to you right now." He confessed which made her chuckle lightly. He then used his free hand to wrap around the girl's waist and pulled her down so he could reach her lips without sitting up.