"was such a bad idea,"

For the rest of the week Ophelia had to rest to recover

For the rest of the week Ophelia had to rest to recover. And for the whole time, James stayed by her side wether that was bringing her a cup of tea or having to help her do her Ministry work.

Finally, the dreadful weak had came to the end and she was able to walk for longer than 15 minutes before her legs giving way.

All she wanted to do was get out of the Manor which she had been trapped in so she planned the go to the beach whilst it was still summer.

So that morning, Ophelia helped James pack a picnic basket in the kitchen whilst the rest of them sat in the living room. "Did you pack my tuna sandwich!" Sirius shouted from the living room. "No! It stunk so we binned it!" Ophelia replied sarcastically which made James chuckle.

Finally, the walked into the full living room with the basket gripped in her hand. "Come on, get your fat arses up. We are off to the beach!"

~☕︎︎~

Sat or laying down on towels were Remus and Lily whilst Peter was building a sandcastle beside them. Thrown on the sand was the clothes of Marlene, Dorcas, Sirius, James and Ophelia who ran straight to the sea.

"Look Prongs! I'm a mermaid!" Sirius shouted before her started to swim with his legs together. "Ew! Something touched me! I think it was a shark!" James shouted loudly followed by a loud scream. "It was seaweed." Ophelia replied as she lifted the strand of seaweed out of the water.

~☕︎︎~

The sun started to set which turned the sky and clouds a bright red. The group decided to head back to their homes however Ophelia offered for James to sleep in her cottage.

Lily was so exhausted she headed straight to bed leaving the couple awake. They tried to sit in the living room but it was so hot that they moved outside.

Earlier that week, Lily had put up a hammock overlooking the garden so they decided to sit in it, their legs swinging which made the hammock swing as well.

The two leaned against each other looking at the sun fall behind the trees. Suddenly, he cleared his throat and sat up which made her furrow her eyebrows.

Suddenly, he searched through the pocket of his trousers before pulling out a small ring. The band was made of gold and in the middle was a large emerald which reflected the sun's light.

"I know it's fast and we've only just got out of schools but there's a war on so I just-" She stopped the boy by carefully placing her finger on his lips. "Just calm down," She said in a comforting voice. James took in a deep breath which made her chuckle slightly:

"Ophelia, how do you feel about changing your name to Ophelia Potter?" He asked with a hopeful look on his face. "I prefer Ophelia Evans but Potter will do." She chuckled as he placed a kiss on her cheek and slid the ring onto her ring finger.

"James?" He hummed and looked up, pausing what he was doing. "Wrong hand." He quickly slid the ring off and switched it to the other hand. "I don't know! I've never been engaged again!" James exclaimed which made her chuckle.