𝐹 𝐼 𝑁 𝐴 𝐿

"Enola! Harry!" Ophelia shouted up the stairs to her children

"Enola! Harry!" Ophelia shouted up the stairs to her children. "Are they here! Are they here!" Harry shouted as he ran down the stairs soon followed by his sister.

Ophelia patted her children's heads as they ran pass to the door before running back in excitedly with letters in their hands. "Are they here?" James asked as he came down the stairs with a baby sat on his hip.

Ophelia nodded to James who squealed excitedly. He put the baby down on the carpet before jumping onto the arm chair to watch the twins open their letters.

Ophelia sat on the carpet, watching her youngest child crawl around. "Am I too late!" The door swung open and Sirius came rushing in. "No uncle Pads!" Enola shouted. "You taught our children your little nicknames for each other." Ophelia turned to James who proudly nodded.

"Lily Marlene Potter, do not put that in your mouth!" Ophelia told her child who was about to chew on a small toy. "Using a full name." Remus said as he sat on the back of the couch. "I would shit myself when my mother used my full name." He continued.

"Remus!" She exclaimed which made him apologise. Harry then ripped his letter open and started to read through the list of needed items.

~☕︎︎~

"Wake up!" Ophelia sang loudly to wake up her children on the 1st of September. Enola jumped up and ran downstairs for breakfast whilst Harry groaned and covered his face with his pillow.

"Come on Harry, you've been looking forward to this day all summer." She said but he didn't move. "If you don't get up I'll have to tickle you." She threatened which made him jump up and run out of his bedroom.

She chuckled as she shook her head whilst making their beds. After the twins were dressed, they made sure they had all their things. "We're gonna stop off to see auntie Marlene and Lily before we leave." They nodded before they walked out of the door.

They then walked through the iron gate to the graveyard and approached two grave stones beside each other. Ophelia used her wand again and pointed it at the graves to make two flower reefs appear. "Will we be learning how to do that?" Harry asked his mother which made her nod.

"Now come on, before the train leaves without you."

~☕︎︎~

They met Remus and Sirius outside of the station. "There are my two grown ups!" Sirius exclaimed as they ran over and hugged their uncle.

"Hurry up! We're almost late!"

~☕︎︎~

The group of 5 stood at platform 9 and 3/4 about to sent the children onto the train. "Do you have your owls? Your quills?" Ophelia asked. "Mum, stop stressing." Enola laughed which made her sigh.

They all bent down so they were in eyeline with them before hugging the two children and sending them on their way. "Remember, listen to Minnie!" James shouted. "And I've heard Snivellus is a Professor so mess with him!" Sirius shouted which made the other shakes their head but then nodding in agreement.