Chapter 14: There'll be consequences for everything you do!

With all the remaining strength in her body she ran as adrenaline gushed over her body. Her feet ached but she managed to reach her house. As entered she slammed the door shut and ran to the corner of of living room. She sat on the floor and started sobbing while hugging her knees.

Her phone rang as she continued to sob. She ignored it for the first time but checked when it rang again and again. It was a call from an unknown number. She took a deep breath and picked it up. A lump formed in her throat when she heard:

"Princess......"
"Have you reached home? If yes then lock up everything or else I'll come"
"And remember don't you dare step out of your house or as I said get ready to face the consequences. Though you'll not be needing to go outside as your leave is starting from tomorrow isn't it?"

Jisoo was shocked and said with a shaky voice "Ho-How do you know?"

"I have my own ways princess" (he smirked on the other line)

"What do you want?" said Jisoo.

"You!" he stated like it was a fact.

"Please leave me or I'll complain it to the cops" Jisoo said not able to take any more of him.

Taehyung chuckled on the other line as if mocking her.

"Listen princess" he took a deep breath and continued,
"Firstly, never in my life I would think about leaving you and Secondly, try complaining if you want darling but there'll be consequences for everything you do"

She ended the call immediately being frustrated.

"I'll sure complain everything about him to the authorities tomorrow and now I also have his number to show" she thought.

Next morning:

Jisoo dressed up to leave for police station (called kōban in Japan). Before leaving she took the letters she'd received from her stalker. She cursed herself for throwing and tearing away some letters as there were only two left to be shown as the evidence against him.

Time skip:

Jisoo told about her condition to the police officer (Junsa chō - senior police officer in Japan) but to her dismay the officer was not convinced about the information she gave him. She had also not seen his face and those two letters didn't justify that it was written by her stalker.

Jisoo took out her phone to show the message and the call log from the unknown number but to her surprise there was no message and her call log was cleared.

"Must have done by him" she thought.

"Sorry miss but we can't do anything with this much evidence. Maybe someone is just messing up with you. Take care of yourself and call if something major happens" the officer said emphasizing the word 'major'. He said as if Jisoo was wasting his time because of some stupid reason.

Jisoo didn't tell the officer about the previous night's murder incident because today when she was coming from the same route she saw no sign of the old man's body and as she remembered the killer used gloves while killing him so he would have surely masked any kind of evidence pertaining to him. Her stalker was cunning more than she thought. At last she had no choice but to leave the police station.

As she was returning from the mentioned place she met someone on the way. It was Kenshi Sakurada her co-worker and now one of her close friend beside Atsumi.

* * * *
What will happen when Taehyung will get to know about Kenshi?