15.

2 in the morning.

Pierre's P.O.V.

I smiled drowsily, feeling tiny hand tenderly hold my thumb as pleasant, soothing, dulcet smell of jasmine surrounded me. My eyes opened and I smiled at the sight of my gorgeous little daughter. 

Medium-length, lustrous, velvety, voluminous, naturally wavy, dark blonde hair is messy, yet it looks sublime. Silky, dewy, clear skin is luminous. Silk, light blue pjs - shorts and tank-top look so winsome on her slim, petite body. Adorable, dazzling smile adorns her plump, full, rosy lips. Big, vivid, glimmering, light blue eyes shine so brightly and enchantingly. Fuzzy is in her tiny arms and Biscuit is sleepily standing right next to her.

God, she is stunning. I have no idea what I did to deserve such angel in my life. 

"Est-ce que tout va bien, mon petit papillon?"- I asked warmly, my voice sounding huskier, and she nodded, smiling happily. (Is everything alright, my little butterfly?) 

I helped her to get on the bed and grinned in joy as she snuck under covers, hugging me so damn preciously. My rugged arms wrapped around her delicate frame, making her invisible in my embrace. Biscuit hopped on the bed and settled on one of the pillows, curling in a ball before falling asleep quickly.

"Tu m'as juste manqué, papa."- spoke softly Genevieve, making my heart melt. (I just missed you, daddy.) 

"Tu me manquais beaucoup, mon petit chéri."- I stated sincerely, kissing the top of her pretty head. (I missed you very much, my little darling.) 

I rubbed her dainty back affectionally, cherishing the moment more than words can ever tell. 

It's been 4 days since I reunited with my children. The best 4 days of my life. 

We got to know each other much better, spent hours together, went for walks, watched cartoons and movies, went to restaurants, had picnics, went sightseeing to refreshen their memories of their hometown and simply had a blast. I took my sons to car races, which is our mutual hobby, and took my daughter shopping and to butterfly centre. I feel much closer to my kids now that I know what they like and dislike, what they are keen on, what makes them happy and what upsets them. 

Now we are stying in our mansion, which I built specifically for myself and my children - spacious, homely, inviting, luxurious, bright, airy and with a huge, flourishing garden for my little princess. The house has everything they might possibly need. I want them to feel at home, to call this home and they do it so naturally and cheerfully. It makes my heart flutter in delight.

I am the happiest right now. The happiest I have been in years. 

"Dormez un peu, de la douceur. Il est très tôt."- I said calmly, cuddling her while she is snuggling into me, keeping my thumb and Fuzzy in her embrace. (Get some sleep, sweetness. It is very early.) 

"Vos câlins sont extrêmement confortables, papa. J'adore vos câlins."- murmured Vivi cutely, her light blue eyes fluttering close. (Your hugs are exceedingly cosy, daddy. I love your hugs.)

"J'adore vous serrer dans mes bras, mon petit trésor."- I whispered to her, kissing her cheek dotingly. (I love hugging you, my small treasure.)

It didn't take long before my sweetie fell asleep in my arms and I followed soon once I was certain she is comfy and warm. 

Hours later. 7AM.

Family workout - the best way to start the day. I am fond of working out with my kids. It is by far my favourite thing to do.