End of initiation

(small time skip, warning mentions abuse)

I grin leaning closer to Eric "They all look happy." he nods a frown etched on his face. I nudge his side gently "You okay?" he nods and gives me a small smile making me laugh "Just keeping up your tough guy persona I see." he rolls his eyes but I can see from his eyes he is suppressing a grin. Four walks over giving me a hug and Eric a friendly nod "Glad that this is over?" I nod slightly then laugh "Until next year." he nods and turns to Eric "When do you plan on telling the other leaders about your engagement?" he shrugs "When I have time."

I roll my eyes slightly "Are you going to tell our father?" I freeze the ghost of pain across my back from a belt. "No." he nods "Can I talk to you, alone?" I nod and follow him out the room into a quite corridor "I know our father wasn't the nicest person to be around. I can see in your eyes that he hurt you. What did he do?" I shake my head "It doesn't matter he can't hurt me. Can't hurt us here." he nods sighing "In your fear landscape you had the dark and small spaces the same as me." 

I lean my head on his shoulder "Why did he do that to us? What did we do wrong?" he wraps his arms around me securely "We did nothing wrong he was just a monster and like you said he can't hurt us here." I nod my eyes feeling slightly damp "Did he ever hit you?" I shudder at the memory "Only twice. The day you left and the day before I left. He threatened to do worse if I didn't choose to stay. But I had already decided I was leaving." his grip tightens "I'm sorry I left you." 

Looking up I give him a small smile "I'm not, if you had stayed we both would still be stuck there. I'm very glad you choose to leave as it gave me the courage to do the same." he smiles and I lean my head on his shoulder once more.

Eric P/O/V:

I scowl as Luke struts over looking very smug "What do you want initiate?" he grins shrugging slightly "Technically I'm not an initiate anymore." I frown "I'm still your superior so I suggest you act like it." he nods glancing over his shoulder "Sorry, anyway just thought you would like to know your girlfriend is cheating on you. Obviously you can't keep her satisfied so shes in the arms of another man." 

Chuckling I lean closer "I suggest you back of my girl. She's not cheating shes with her brother and I am perfectly capable of keeping her satisfied. Now I suggest you leave now before I decide to chuck you out of this faction for inappropriate behavior towards your leaders." to his credit he doesn't budge "But she's cheating on you they were hugging and everything." I roll my eyes looking over as Y/N and Four walk back into the room "That him?" Luke nods "Hes the other instructor." I growl "I know who he is, he's soon to be my brother in law."

Y/N grins walking to my side and kissing my cheek gently "Everything alright?" I nod wrapping an arm around her waist, pulling her into my side "Fine, Luke here was just leaving." he looks as if he is about to say something but wisely turns on his heel and walks away. "What was that about?" I scowl at his retreating head "He was accusing you of cheating." she frowns "What did your brother want?" she shrugs "Just to talk, want to go home?" I nod guiding her out the room "Lets go."