57. Anna Stark are you married?

Anna Stark opened the glass door and walked in. She found that there were very few students not more than a dozen. There were just three or four boys.

Anna realized that Claire Ashley planned this get together to do such gossips. All the girls were gathered around Claire and were busy praising her.

"Oh, it's Anna Stark here." As Anna Stark came in, the girls' eyes gathered and fell on Anna Stark.

However, after seeing Anna Stark, they were all stunned.

Anna Stark's clothes were very elegant. Obviously, yesterday Olivia Taylor herself bought all these clothes for her. But unfortunately, her dress was the same as Claire Ashley. Not only the brand but the style, color everything was the same.

Anna Stark was a bit taller than Claire Ashley. Her figure was also more appealing than Claire's. The same dress on Anna's body looked more graceful than on Claire's body.

Anna Stark usually wore very ordinary clothes and no one ever paid attention to her clothes. But today she really looked like a noble lady with an unmatchable elegant charm. The girls were thinking that Claire Ashley looked very good. But this comparison revealed that Anna Stark had much better looks than her!

When it came to the same attire Claire Ashley couldn't manage to look as graceful as Anna Stark.

They were just discussing Anna Stark's family situation. Claire said that Anna Stark's family condition was poor. But, Anna Stark was wearing such expensive clothes. This was like a slap on Claire Ashley's face.

Even a few boys who were busy couldn't help looking at Anna. They always regarded Claire the best looking girl, but today Anna Stark looked so graceful.

Before today, they didn't know that she was so beautiful.

Anna Stark also found out that her dress was the same as Claire Ashley's. Anna didn't want to wear anything same as Claire Ashley, but she was already at the restaurant, she couldn't run back and change her clothes.

Anna couldn't bear everyone's gaze at herself for long. She smiled, "am I late?"

"No, Teacher. Paul hasn't come yet!"

Dinner was at six o'clock in the evening. They were afraid that at that time there will be heavy traffic jams, so they came earlier.

Stella Winslet came over and said, "Come here, sit down with us."

There were not many people in the restaurant.

Claire Ashley was sitting quietly, after looking at Anna Stark and her dress, her anger was about to explode.

When she went to Taylor's house that day, she saw Anna Stark wearing ordinary clothes. She didn't expect her to wear this dress today. She thought Anna intentionally bought a dress the same as her, just to make her embarrassed.

What a fool!

Anna Stark came over, sat down, and asked, "What were you just talking about?"

She pretended that she didn't hear anything. She has heard all that she should have heard, and she knew how cunning Claire was behind her back.

But Anna Stark's question made them a little embarrassed. The girls smile awkwardly, obviously, they couldn't continue discussing that topic in front of Anna Stark.

Claire Ashley looked at Anna Stark and smiled, "Anna, you said you would take care of your husband at home, and will not come here. In fact, I shouldn't have asked you to come here. You said that you wouldn't go to university, but you came here to meet Teacher Paul. He must feel sorry for you."

"…" She didn't only stress that she wouldn't go to university but also stressed that she has a husband.

What a cunning mind!

Sure enough, when everyone heard Claire's words, they looked at Anna Stark, "Anna Stark, are you married?"

Oh my god!

They have just graduated from high school and couldn't imagine having a husband at all.

Everyone's eyes were full of curiosity.

Anna Stark looked at Claire Ashley and said, "Miss. Ashley knows about this matter better than me, you should ask her."

Didn't she start it?

Anna Stark wanted to know what Claire Ashley will say.