ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31

"DIDN'T YOU JUST get a new security system, like two weeks ago?" I ask Giovanni, my hands were tied with a rope as they rested on my lap

"DIDN'T YOU JUST get a new security system, like two weeks ago?" I ask Giovanni, my hands were tied with a rope as they rested on my lap. We were all tied and scattered around the living room.

"Yes, I did." he answers me weakly. His face was already swollen and his lips were busted. There was blood oozing from his nose non stop. He held his head down and I'm pretty sure he's slowly losing consciousness. He should look up, then maybe the blood from his nose would stop, but he has no strength left.

Well bestie, you need a new security system, cause this one sucks.

"Is anyone almost passing out like Gio?" I look around the room at my brothers and father, all of them were pretty hurt. My poor twin was crying from pain, one of the intruders had delivered a pretty strong punch on my twin's ribs. I could feel the pain from just watching the scene unfold in front of my eyes.

"I'm not almost passing out." the dumbfuck says from my right. He was blinking slowly staying a minute or two with his eyes closed. Always trying to act strong.

"Sure, buddy. Whatever helps you sleep at night." I replied. What is it with man and trying to act tough? Is no shame almost passing out after being beat to a pulp.

"Wait!" everyone in the room looked at me, I was badly injured but the one year I spent being beaten almost to death every night helped in this case, I no longer would pass out because of a normal beating, you would have to do much worse. But no matter how much it helps in this kinds of situations, it still left many scars physically and mentally. "Where's plastic bitch 1 & - I mean, umm, wait, what are their names?" that's a problem, I'm so used to calling them plastic bitch 1 & 2 in my head that I forgot their names.

"Who are you talking about?" asks Antonio between sniffs. Aww, my poor twin. For the first time I felt like comforting someone. That's a progress, I feel proud of myself.

"Fuck, I can't remember their names." I look at them waiting for someone to catch up with my line of thoughts but it looks like everyone in my family is dumb as fuck. "They live with us, umm, blonde hair and very, umm, heavy makeup, not judging though, and pink clothes...? No? No one remember?"