Wattpad Original
There are 12 more free parts

Big Good! Such Wow!

I'm sooooo excited, and legit pretty terrified, to announce that Wolf & Witch will be entering the Wattpad Paid Program!! ☜(TT w  TT☜)

I do understand that this isn't great news to everyone. I definitely know how being tight on money is. Ya boy's been poor and is still working full-time for what's soon to be minimum wage. (;'༎ຶД༎ຶ') I also get that a lot of people use this platform because they're looking to read great stories for free.

So, I completely understand and respect if Paid Stories is not your type of thing, which is why I'm writing this announcement. I'm hoping it's enough notice for you to read all of Wolf & Witch I before it's behind a paywall, which will be happening on August 4th, if that's what you'd like to do. We'd love to hear your feedback, and we hope you'll enjoy it!  

If that might not be enough time, or if Wolf & Witch doesn't seem like the read for you, there's also a bunch of amazing free stories in my reading lists that I definitely recommend! ♥

But seriously, thank you so, so much to everyone who has given Wolf & Witch a chance! You're the reason we're getting to participate in this incredible opportunity. It's a big, scary step towards our dream of one day being able to leave the good 'ol retail world behind and write stories for you for a living. Nick and I truly appreciate it!! ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ) 

 Nick and I truly appreciate it!! ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)