091

jungwoo, taeyong and hyuck had been awake for hours when nari finally woke up. her muscles felt sore from all the hours of standing she had to do the previous day. the girl rolled out of bed and wobbled out of her room where she instantly laid eyes on a frustrated but concentrated donghyuck holding a switch remote.

the three boys were all sitting on the couch. the younger two were playing smash while taeyong scrolled through his phone.

nari nicked a chewing gum from the kitchen counter and walked up to the couch, sitting down on her boyfriends lap and catching him by surprise. "did you just wake up?"

"mhm." she rubbed her face against his neck and wrapped her arms around his waist. all of the boys looked at each other with a raised eyebrows.

"is this because he got into a fight yesterday and you think its hot?"

she left small kisses trailing from his neck to the corner of his lips. "mhm." hyuck was left a little taken aback from the unusual amount of affection but ultimately thanked his lucky stars that jaehyun grinded on some guys girlfriend.

nari poked the bruise on her boyfriends cheekbone which made him wince. "does it hurt?" he nodded as he continued staring at the tv screen. "you can probably kiss it better though."

"my poor baby," she moved her arms up to his shoulders and placed a few gentle kisses on the purple mark.

┌───── -ˋˏ ∵✉︎∴ ˎˊ- ─────┐
MESSAGES
└───── -ˋˏ ∵✉︎∴ ˎˊ- ─────┘

                ╭─────────────────
                ╰──➤ HOORAY 4 BOOBIES

JUNG JAEHYUN:
so glad he looked worse than
i did tbh

WONG LUCAS:
FR LIKE HOW WERE U
SUPPOSED TO KNOW

LEE TAEYONG:
ngl im glad i didnt come

KANG AERA:
ive always wanted to be in
a fight 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

SUN RIKO:
WHY DIDNT YALL INVITE
ME WTF

MARK LEE:
we did but u said u would
rather drown than go to a
club with hyuck

SUN RIKO:
oh right

LEE DONGHYUCK:
rikos always so mean to me 💔

NAKAMOTO YUTA:
deserved tbh

KANG AERA:
SO TEUE

LEE DONGHYUCK:
anyway nari thinks i look sexy
with a busted lip and bruises

MOON NARI:
yes <3333333333333

JUNG JAEHYUN:
ew wtf

KIM JUNGWOO:
its true

KIM JUNGWOO:
u shouldve seen her when
he was at our place 😞

LEE TAEYONG:
yeah it was gross