38

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

Jahseh stepped out the truck into the starry night of a special night. He look around seeing some of the other juniors and senior of their class walking into the hall. All of them dressed in pretty dresses and tux's. He turned around, grabbing Blu hand and letting her out. She stepped out, holding onto the tail of her dress. Jahseh look her up and down, admiring his beautiful girlfriend.

Just staring at her made him smile. He was actually surprised and even happy to be here at this very moment. There were many times he didn't think he would be here 'till the end. He didn't think he would experience this very moment, but he was here now and with a girl that he usually would never pay any mind to. Having Blu around make things better, extremely better.

He kiss her hand, "You look beautiful baby." He complimented her and she gave him a smile.

"Thank you baby." he grabbed her chin gently, kissing her lips. She gave him another smile, blushing hard.

The two headed inside along with other students. Entering the hall, they looked around seeing it filled with people dancing, taking pictures and singing along to the music. The DJ playing hits that the teenagers grew up on. The couple kept walking, some people staring at them as they walked by.

"Let's take a picture." Blu finally said, seeing the photographer taking another student picture. They headed over to him and once he was done, they took their place in front of the backdrop.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, his hands landing right on her waist. They stared at each other flirtatiously, not helping but to smile at one another. The photographer started taking their picture. A few more pictures were taken of them before they were done and walked off.

"If I don't look good in those pictures, I'm not taking them." Blu stated, Jahseh chuckling while grabbing her hand. He pulled her out into the dance floor, twirling her around before pulling her close to him.

"You look good regardless mamas, so I'm sure those pics will look amazing." he told her, leaning down and kissing her lips.

"You really know how to make a bitch feel good."

"That's my job."