fourteen

Mirrors

hi yes there is gore

The man in front of you was unrecognizable. Gojo's entire aura... was different. You took a step back, startled at the bloody scene splattered in front of you.

"Your cursed energy seems a bit odd," Gojo stated, leaning to look at you.

Before you could say anything, a high-pitched screech rang in your head. You immediately cupped your hands over your ears, eyes shut from the pain.

The deafening screech grew louder, nearly bursting your ears. Despite the immense agony, you could sense Panda's concerned gaze at you.

Stumbling, you nearly tripped down the stairs. The air you breathed in felt suffocating as if it was choking you. You saw Inumaki limping towards you, supported by Nishimiya.

Your vision grew even blurrier, your eyelids drooping. As your legs grew cold and you waited for the hard thud of the ground, you thought to yourself,

Damn, I screwed up.

* * * *

"...Fushiguro..."

"...Roof..."

"...Blast..."

Mirrors. You hated their reflections. When your memories started slipping away, even your reflection felt unfamiliar, clad in an unrecognizable aura. To you, what made a person was their memories. Memories shaped a person's personality, their soul.

In your eyes, the only line between a cursed spirit and a human was their soul. They had virtues despite falling prey to greed. Such a humane thing couldn't be found in a curse. Although slowly, that line started to blur.

There was a time where you even forgot why you were at Jujutsu High, though thankfully, you could recall why from your diary. It was pathetic, really. Pieces of paper held so much control over your fleeting soul. The only thing keeping you yourself... was a notebook.

Bits and pieces of soft murmurs crept in the back of your head. The endless dark void you were in was silent. Where am I?

You turned around, trying to figure out where you were. It was as if a dark domain had enclosed you, where you could only see black as if it was an unending night. Endless black.

The air felt stuffy, but not as suffocating as when you had lost consciousness.

In the corner of your eye, a mirror caught your attention. It stood motionless in the air, tied up by an invisible string that didn't exist.

The sound of your footsteps echoed, with each step being so noticeable in the deafening silence. You approached the mirror, noticing its decorated golden frame.

A weird feeling enveloped you. Just like when you faced the man with the cursed spirit, you felt strangely light. It was almost as if something was stolen. You pondered silently, trying to figure out what it was. My cursed energy. It was missing.

As if drawn to the floating mirror, you took off your gloves and extended your hands. You reached out to touch the soft glass, only to gape in horror at what came next.

Excruciating pain rushed into your hands, your skin turning black and bloody. You screamed, pieces of skins peeling off and falling gently onto the dark ground.

Eyes widening in terror, you immediately pulled your hands away. Your feet felt as though they were welded to the floor, chest heaving with sweat beads on your forehead.

Burns. Scalds. A nightmare. It all felt like one.

You quickly glanced up, looking at your face. A white mask formed around your eyes, as if you were in a masquerade ball. Suddenly, the glass cracked, bits of pieces scattering below you. In the reflection of the mirror, you noticed that it was no longer a reflection. It was showing a scene. A scene that looked too realistic.

From the glass, you could see Gojo choking a figure of you as he held you high up in the air. Instead of the usual uniform you wore, you wore a white furisode kimono.

You were struggling desperately, nails digging into his wrists. You noticed another strange feature; how incredibly long your crimson red nails were. A smirk was plastered over his face as he leaned towards you, saying something you couldn't hear. Suddenly, you heard your own voice's whisper,

"How disgusting."

You whirled around, noticing that more and more mirrors surrounded you. Their reflections seemed as if they were haunting you, more grotesque and panic-inducing scenes in them. The whisper felt so real. As if it was behind you.

What is this? A nightmare...?

It felt too real to be a dream but too vague to be real. Only confusion and fear seeped into you. You couldn't understand what was going on.

Is this a domain? Whose is it?

That was when the realization struck. It was your domain. Your innate domain.

The only problem was that you didn't know how the hell it worked.

EXPLANATION

Innate Talent:

As you are a late bloomer, your body handles cursed energy differently. When in contact with something with lots of cursed energy, your body absorbs it until both sides are balanced.

On the other hand, when you have lots of cursed energy, you're able to blast away others with similar levels of cursed energy. Your body constantly releases small amounts of cursed energy to your surroundings if you absorb too much to protect yourself.

Cursed Technique:

Unknown.

Domain:
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall... Who's the Fairest of Them All?

Sends nearby opponents to sleep. The range can scale up to a building if used properly. Both victims and user's minds will wander into a large domain of endless void. Whoever enters will be separated from anyone else, and will be surrounded by mirrors. The domain absorbs all cursed energy, meaning that the stronger the opponent, the stronger it is.

The mirrors are a part of the domain, and just like it, are endless. Fueled by cursed energy, the mirrors show their victims their darkest fears and eats away their memories until the domain's user has regained enough cursed energy to match the absorbed level of the domain.

The user is able to watch through the mirrors when the domain is activated. Though the user's features will look like a curse's. If you are in the domain, the user can only be found after destroying 666 mirrors at once. However, the user can still be found in reality and is simply asleep.