Get out

Noah's POV:

I moved around in the bed. When I felt sweet snores beside me. I opened my eyes and immediately smiled looking at dixie next to me.

After our New Years moment we changed into pajamas and went to bed.

We were finally together after everything and the feeling was magical. It was like going to Disney as kid for the first time, but so much more exciting.

She looked so peaceful more peaceful then I had seen her. A smile was plastered on her face even though she was sleeping.

After 30 minutes of admiring my girl she woke up her smiled didn't leave her face she kissed me good morning and laid on my chest.

We talked about everything we missed in each other life's for the last couple weeks and enjoyed being after weeks of non-stop crying.

We got up and walked downstairs where Addi and Bryce were.

Adter Addi saw us her mouth curved into a smile bigger than any smile you have ever seen I'm surprised it didn't hurt her. She jumped up and hugged both of us and jumped up and down clapping her hand like a girl.

Her and Dixie went upstairs to go and talk about "stuff" with Tatum and charli and me and Bryce and chase sat and had our own discussion.

In the end they were all beyond happy and we all had breakfast together after that We hang around the house mainly with our couples me and Dixie talked and talked the whole time.

About everything the fights the decision making, the troubles and the outcome. The outcome was that we were both happy,

Together

Everyone left around 3 to go hang out with their family and me Tatum and Addi had a movie night and the girls talk to me about dixie.

-
A couple days later

Me and dixie either saw each other everyday or we FaceTime every night and some times both. Everything felt like it was falling into place, and I was really happy.

Addi talked to the group about having contests for the whole weekend together. Tatum and Tye were also going to be apart of the series of contest.

After talking about it everyone agreed and soon Friday came around. Bryce showed up first and then Dixie char, and chase showed up together. I gave char a hug, dabbed up chase and kiss dixie hello. I told them where to set there bags which was in the rooms. Addi and Bryce would sleep in Addis room, me and dix would sleep in my room, Tatum and Tye would sleep in Tatums and chase and char would sleep in one of the guest rooms.

The first competition would be tonight and we would have a alcoholic beverage competition.

Me, addi, and Tatum all went to the store a couple of days ago and we got a lot of alcohol. Tatum and Tye were the oldest so they would be the judges.

After hanging out for a little bit. Addi got up and told everyone to go to the kitchen and we all listened. Tatum and Tye sat in the chairs and Addi began with the directions.

"Okay so we have a lot of drink mixers and base and toppings for drinks here and each oof us will larger up in our couples and try to make the best drink for Tatum and Tye our judges" we all clapped and said we understood and then our 30 minute timer began.

I knew that Tatums favorite type of alcohol was cocktails.

So me and Dixie decided on Sex on the Beach and Blue Lagoon.

Sex in the Beach was made out of vodka, peach schnapps, red cranberry juice, and orange juice.

Blue Lagoon was rum, blue cucocoo, pineapple juice, and lime juice.