Chapter 48

Taehyung's POV

Y\N looks so happy, i am too, but i'm nervous. I do know that there's alot of time for the wedding, I tried to calm down and relax, but i don't know why I was failing. I decided to continue to try my best and enjoy the party. Kai approached me and said:" Well you look hella handsome but hella weird. I know what's going on. Relax bro. Let's have a drink you'll feel better" I nodded and followed him to the bar where we ordered shots of tequilla. Soon after, I didn't realize that I got drunk.

Y\N's POV

As I was dancing with my friends, happy and laughing, I didn't realize that Tae disappeared. I got worried and decided to search for him. After a few moments of searching, I saw him with Kai. He was acting weird and Kai was trying to calm him down. I ran to them and asked about what happened. "he looked so stressed and I decided to give him tequila shots but he accidently got drunk" Kai explained. Shit. Drunk Tae turned around and saw me, he immediatly said:"You look like my girlfriend, but she's prettier, but you're pretty too don't be sad. You know next week in my friend's wedding i'm gonna pr-" "SEE I TOLD YOU HE'S DRUNK AND BLABBING STUFFS" Kai shouted covering Taehyung's mouth. I sighed and said:"I'll take care of him, it's already past midnight we'll go home, thanks for tonight it was amazing we really had fun and i'm really happy for you both" Taehyung hugged me then fell on the floor. Shit again. I said goodbye to everyone as some guys helped me put Tae in the car.
I sighed and started driving. I looked at Tae who was half asleep. I sighed again and focused on the road. A few minutes later, Tae woke up. He yawned and looked at me:" Y/N! What happened? Oh. I- got drunk." I smiled and nodded. The alcohol he drank must be already dissolved but not completely. "Oh! Uh- stay here, you're still drunk" he nodded and I continued driving. A few moments later, we've arrived at my home and I helped taehyung get out of the car and walk. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek. It was late. We entered the house and my mom was still awake:" Y/N!! I was waiting for you! What's wrong with Tae is everything alright?""Yea don't worry Eomma he's just drunk" "Oh okay! The guest room is clean you can get in there, how was the party?" "It was great. I'm so happy for Jennie to be honest" "Yea me too I hope you guys had fun, I'll go sleep I'm tired, good night" "Sweet dreams" after that my mother left I got with Taehyung in the guest room. I helped him remove his shoes. I got him one of Doyun's pajamas and he wore it while I was preparing the bed. Soon after, he laid down and i covered him. "Good night baby" I said and kissed his forehead. He hummed in response and smiled, eyes closed.

Sorry for not updating recently, I have alot of music exams and i was kinda busy. Hope you're having an amazing day :)